Post Marsh Thread - Leadup to Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is going to make their B/E's if games are a third shorter. All the SPs will be mid-priced within a month! :D

Or they'll all smash through it when they're scaled up.

With the shortened games and shorter breaks are Gawn and Grundy still must-haves? I'm torn between:

Tom Stewart
Goldy
Bont

vs

Houston
Gawn
Oliver

Any thoughts?

Surely that means they will allocate scores differently though? tackle 6 points instead of 4 etc

I could be wrong but I thought Supercoach gives out the same amount of total points for every game, and that's why scores always get scaled before they get finalised at the end?

If that's the case it shouldn't make any difference to scoring. Total scores at the end of the game should still stay basically the same. It'll just mean each individual kick, mark, handball, clanger etc will count for more.

No one is going to make their B/E's if games are a third shorter. All the SPs will be mid-priced within a month! :D

Still 3300 points allocated though. Gonna be some serious KOTD action going on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gawn gonna be getting +12s for his HTAs 😍

If they still scale scores to 3300, then this should not affect premiums' pricing too much.

It will just favour players who can take over games in short periods. Name that come to mind for me are: Nic Nat (previously mentioned), Tim Kelly or Dusty.

I believe this may make KPPs more viable options, as intercepts and goals may now be worth more.

So much is unknown about this whole thing which makes it an exciting SC season if it goes ahead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back