Autopsy Post Match St Kilda v Carlton Rd 17 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely Austin. Thanks for asking
I was going to try for Maddies match but Monday PET scan (5 hour trip)
Tuesday spoke to Oncologist. Do nothing I die. Have surgery in 2 months I have a 60 per cent chance that I might get 5 years (5 hour trip)
Wednesday going to an Onclogist who treated me for itp and I trust (4 hour trip)
Thursday speaking to a lawyer about medical negligence because the growth they removed were in scans in 2010 and 2015 and no one told me about them then finding a new doctor
Friday doing battle with Centrelink
So watching it on the tv Friday night
Determined to get to one game before the end of the year
Again, thanks for asking, I feel loved being part of the Saint’s family

Yes you are, mate. We are with you in spirit.

Absolutely Austin. Thanks for asking
I was going to try for Maddies match but Monday PET scan (5 hour trip)
Tuesday spoke to Oncologist. Do nothing I die. Have surgery in 2 months I have a 60 per cent chance that I might get 5 years (5 hour trip)
Wednesday going to an Onclogist who treated me for itp and I trust (4 hour trip)
Thursday speaking to a lawyer about medical negligence because the growth they removed were in scans in 2010 and 2015 and no one told me about them then finding a new doctor
Friday doing battle with Centrelink
So watching it on the tv Friday night
Determined to get to one game before the end of the year
Again, thanks for asking, I feel loved being part of the Saint’s family
That is very much a week from hell. Bonne courage, mon ami. I hope you get to a game and the team gets up for you. YNWA.

is there anywhere I can watch the "Roaming Brian" thing he did in our rooms after this game?
Try this, although you may need to have Facebook to access it

That was brilliant! Missed it last week.

The Gresham and Hickey banter, is any of it serious? Do the players not get on or are just goofing?

The Gresham and Hickey banter, is any of it serious? Do the players not get on or are just goofing?
Nah I think they are taking the piss. Players do think Tom is a smartarse though haha

Try this, although you may need to have Facebook to access it

That was garbage. Thanks for sharing, cured my FOMO. Everybody carries on like this Roaming Brian thing is hilarious so I thought I'd check it out, but it is the same bog standard boring interviews we've seen forever in the AFL. I've had funnier conversations during bank transactions. The only worthwhile thing was seeing Lethlean there with no top on under his trackie top like some Carney stud. Looks like a killer, that Lethlean. Can't believe some thought that Gresh and Hickey have a problem based on that, just mind boggling that people are so easily entertained.

That was garbage. Thanks for sharing, cured my FOMO. Everybody carries on like this Roaming Brian thing is hilarious so I thought I'd check it out, but it is the same bog standard boring interviews we've seen forever in the AFL. I've had funnier conversations during bank transactions. The only worthwhile thing was seeing Lethlean there with no top on under his trackie top like some Carney stud. Looks like a killer, that Lethlean. Can't believe some thought that Gresh and Hickey have a problem based on that, just mind boggling that people are so easily entertained.
If I'm honest I was irrationally disappointed that there were so few wedding invites for the players.

Then I counted the number of weddings of work colleagues over the years where I didn't get the gig - hell I eloped so even my family didn't get to mine.

Agree. It’s awful. Then again I’m not a BT fan generally.

Edit: The only funny thing was actually Jack Steven, when BT asked him why he always goes to a particular spot in the room...”well actually, it’s my locker!”

Agree. It’s awful. Then again I’m not a BT fan generally.

Edit: The only funny thing was actually Jack Steven, when BT asked him why he always goes to a particular spot in the room...”well actually, it’s my locker!”
I laugh at it because of how incredibly awkward it is. Jack Steven bit was funny, so too was when BT was asking the dietician about what food they prepared for the players...none of the club players or staff want to be there so it's funny in it's awkwardness lol.

I laugh at it because of how incredibly awkward it is. Jack Steven bit was funny, so too was when BT was asking the dietician about what food they prepared for the players...none of the club players or staff want to be there so it's funny in it's awkwardness lol.

Yeah, it's the uncomfortable amusement you get watching a pissed uncle give an inappropriate wedding speech. You're not quite sure that he's smart enough not to offend everyone watching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back