Autopsy Post Mortem vs Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

* this club. * this team. * you Buckley. * you Blair for existing.

On a positve note, Wells and Elliott were good. Moore played Ok. Mayne was largely ineffectual in the VFL.

Discuss.

Last edited:

Pies go down to the Drug Cheats. Post game stuff in here peeps.

I know, I know, we lost.
You're all going to burn your memberships, we should sack the coach and get rid of Eddie.
And you're not going to watch another game of footy this year:eek::rolleyes::mad:

Another frustrating game to watch, with lots of errors, a lot of heart and effort but......
The second half was hard fought and reasonably even.

There were some great positives though - Wells, Elliott and Moore. Good to see the young man boot a couple today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wells, Elliott and even though he hasn't had much footy today Hoskin-Elliott are the players who look the most dangerous moving and carrying the footy. Their ball movement is refreshing. Coincidence that they're either new to the club or in the case of Elliott returning after a long injury layoff and therefore had limited exposure to our structure?

This is petty from me but:

To all those who gave the realists s**t for commenting on how poor we are over the past 3/4 years. What do you have to say now? What pithy excuse can be concocted now? This experiment has failed and Buckley must leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure there will be more than enough commentary on the game plan/Buckley etc but I'd love to see us actually convert our chances and experience the flow on effect. That's only happened in the first half vs Sydney so far and that was a pretty good half. Can't underestimate the effect of continually missing our chances. Essendon missed a few as well but generally made the crucial ones count.

This club continues to disappoint week after week and is heading backwards at a rate of knots!
Nothing happening forward of centre, that's comes down to coaching.
Buckley, please exit stage left!!!!!

This team is simply not good enough. Same old s**t for the last 3 years.

Is it too much to ask for, for us to kick more goals than behinds. Haven't kicked more goals than behinds in a match once this year.

I'm ******* sick of seeing us squander our opportunities week after week.

I suspect changes are coming sooner rather than later. This can't go on...

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back