Autopsy Post Mortem vs Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheers mate, understandably it's been a pretty tense time around here recently for most including myself with my reply to your post being a fair old rant itself, so apologies to you too. I think we're both better than that and I did actually think at the time your post was out of character. Hopefully the club moves forward and can put together some good seasons in the next couple of years, so we can all get back to discussing the footy.
Don't be critical of yourself. Your dissection of my post was fair enough in the circumstances. The loss of Ben Reid this week is not going to make a team recovery any easier but occasionally we have an unexpected win against the Cats. Go Pies!

Or have consistently effective kick-in plans?
Kick-in plan?

Please. Just another failure of the coaching group.
We haven't had a reliable, effective kick-in plan since neon Leon was running around.

That would be 6 years now.

Wow. There's a coincidence. That's how long Buckley's been there.

Don't be critical of yourself. Your dissection of my post was fair enough in the circumstances. The loss of Ben Reid this week is not going to make a team recovery any easier but occasionally we have an unexpected win against the Cats. Go Pies!
Should we beat Geelong this week it will go down as one of our greatest wins, Reid is a huge loss even if he hasn't had the greatest of seasons.

i want what you're having

It's called 60 hours in 5 days.

That and if I ever truly believe we aren't a chance of winning, however small, I'll stop watching the footy.

Plus, also helps we match up well on them. Our midfield should obliterate theirs. If fasmans goal practice works out he'll kick 4-5. Jamie looks ready to explode and I have a feeling Darcy will shut up a lot of people this week.

We WILL beat geelong. We will kick many more goals than behinds too.

I'm with you. I couldn't watch last year's game against the Cats. I was at a party picked up my phone to check the score. Threw it down in disgust when I saw the score was 42-3 or something similar. Later discovered that we were the 42. Go Pies. This game screams like an upset win to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back