Competitions Post the last game when we played worse than that.

Remove this Banner Ad

This is about how I see it.

For us now it is all what the repercussions are.

If we are resetting on field and mindset off it, there are senior players who should be dropped for their subpar performance.
True. The only complication is that is was so sub-par I'm not sure who would keep their spot based on that performance. Taz? Macmillan? Higgins? LMac? At least some good with the bad.

True. The only complication is that is was so sub-par I'm not sure who would keep their spot based on that performance. Taz? Macmillan? Higgins? LMac? At least some good with the bad.

Goldy is first on the list to be dropped because he's been undroppable.

If we can have the former captain in and out of the side because we're fine to bring Frog in, I see no reason why the same rule can't apply to Goldy and Preuss.

After that it's a bit of a raffle, there were so many down on what they can actually do.

Will brad do it tho.

IMO to take us somewhere we've never been under him he has to change his approach also.

This. Our worst loss since the last one.

Can't agree with this.

Sydney were actually proactive in their win.

We just handed over the ball to Richmond.

Can't agree with this.

Sydney were actually proactive in their win.

We just handed over the ball to Richmond.

You're probably right but the Sydney game was a 4 quarter non-effort though. The 50 odd tackles last night plus the disgraceful skill level was pathetic and certainly no better. But the "worst loss in 5 years" theme of this thread is wrong. We're an ordinary side who are well and truly bottom 6. When we have a good game we can look alright. When we have a bad one we'll look putrid. Last night was putrid. So was Sydney and West Coast and several games at the back of 2016 and so will some games in the rest of 2017. Ranking the putridness is a tough but futile exercise.

Indeed we did. 2014. Brisbane Rd 15 then we showed up the next week against the Hawks. Petrie kicked 6 against Lake. Was also the match that Lake got into MRP trouble for his choking attempt. That night was special though, never seen North split open a top 4 side so willingly. It frustrates the hell out of us when we see North hot and cold week after week. It's unhealthy.

After that week i thought we'd have won a flag by now. That was like North in '94.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back