CrazyJoeFevola

Setanta Ó hAilpín’s official bigfooty butler 2007
Apr 14, 2013
Gardiner Stand Can Bar
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Preston, WIndies, Armagh GAA
Would like to float the idea of an off season pub meet up in the wash up of the silly season. Would like to get to meet you guys as I haven't turned up to a during season meet up yet(verrrrry set in my game day routine). Would like to suggest Percy's current pub the North Fitzroy Arms as it's a.) Percy's, b.) a great old pub and c.) I'm there once or twice a week anyway.

I am also very set in my game day routine.

Q1: watch the game on TV, get angry, throw remote

Q2: get angrier, throw remote again, break remote. Swear I'm going to stop watching

Half time: eat a bag of chips, half a tub of ice cream whilst crying. Order new remote.

Q3: start watching, then turn off TV, swear I'm not going to watch again until next year

Q4: sit there sulking, checking scores on my phone because I'm too scarred to watch it. Turn TV back on and watch the last 10 mins whimpering like a sad puppy.

Same again next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

your grammar..............seriously...........I don't get paid much for this you know..........."to attend"? totally redundant...........
Unless the last word was sponsor instead of attend. Not redundant if it is providing context ... maybe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back