Post Trade Period Game of Trades - Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood already picked Ronke
Didn't see him in op or on latest page so just assumed he wasn't taken.

Take best available and then pass the rest of my picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GG guys. I'm thinking of starting another one of these games after the draft. Unfortunately there won't be a draft unless it is of delisted players. Happy to take on any suggestions you may have.

GG guys. I'm thinking of starting another one of these games after the draft. Unfortunately there won't be a draft unless it is of delisted players. Happy to take on any suggestions you may have.

Keen, even keen for another before the draft

Would people prefer to start the game now or after the draft? I'll do whatever is more popular.
Need a break usually, especially with 2 back to back basically.

I feel it won't be the same game with picks being pretty worthless with no draft
Honestly I feel that the ones without the draft are better.

I will play only if I get to coach for the team I support, not sure that wasn't allowed in the earlier games...

Would anyone be keen for another one. Maybe start this Sunday and run it till Friday. No drsft just fill teams using a mock draft. Then maybe allowing each team 2/3 state league/ non drafted guys. Quick and fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Back