Trading Places Post Trade Period Game of Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Colin Garland in dispute with Melb

The 28 yo 191cm defender of 141 games ... says he is had enough of Melb he wants out and wants out now. When pressed on reasons.. he put it down to the club being to preoccupied with youth. He is willing to play for sfa .. just wants a chance to be at a club that wants him. Melb for its part agrees and acknowledges the service he has given.. We will do what we can to get him to a club that wants him. When asked what melb would want.. the answer was surprising .. "melb are prepared to almost lose on the deal.. He has been good for us and we wish him well".

Any club interested just PM the Melb Footy club

Carlton FFC looking for 1 additional inside midfielder/ruckman,

PM me for details, have Charlie Cameron and a mid or late first rounder on offer depending on the calibre of the player

these players from North are still on the table...looking for picks and/or players

Wright
Mullett
Vickers-Willis
McKenzie
Foote
Gibson
Wagner
Mountford
Thomas
Turner

Brisbane package up
With just over 48 hours left in the trade period, the Brisbane Lions have dropped a bombshell, granting Tom Rockliff's request to be traded away from the Sunshine State capital. The club has also made it's intention clear to trade away the highly valued pick 3. List manager Peter Schwab was open to the idea of packaging up both Rockliff and the 3rd pick of the draft "if the right deal could be found". Schwab said "We're trying to revitalise Brisbane, and we think targeting players in the system is the best method for the club.... We're disappointed with Tom's decision, but at the end of the day, if his heart's not in it, then what's the point in being at a place you don't want to be? We'll find an appropriate deal for him"

More to come

Port Adelaide players on the Trade Table

Robbie Gray
Matt White
Brad Ebert
Matthew Broadbent
Angus Monfries
Cameron O'Shea
Tom Clurey

Players I'm after are (prefer young as in rebuild)
Rucks
KPF
Midfielders

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BIG MAN WANTS OUT OF ARDEN ST

News is filtering through that star ruckman Todd Goldstein is requesting a trade away from North Melbourne. The 28 year old has refused to comment on the situation at this point in time, but it is becoming increasingly clear that he will be traded.

North will be looking for 2 1st round picks or a 1st and a high quality player for compensation for Goldstein. They are listening to all offers

Port Adelaide players on the Trade Table

Robbie Gray
Matt White
Brad Ebert
Matthew Broadbent
Angus Monfries
Cameron O'Shea
Tom Clurey

Players I'm after are (prefer young as in rebuild)
Rucks
KPF
Midfielders

Too bad you're not interested in fair trades :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back