Trading Places Post Trade Period Game of Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Would a trade still count if it was confirmed after the deadline? I have a deal or two I may post despite it not being accepted as the guys who I'm dealing with haven't been on in ages. They can either accept or decline it but yeah.

Well if it is posted and not yet confirmed after the deadline I believe it should go count as long as it gets confirmed

Port Trade Block

Bachar Houli
Darcy Byrne Jones
Jarman Impey
Brad Ebert

Also Looking to trade back pick 34

Port Adelaide would like to announce Scott Camporeale as the new coach of the Port Adelaide Football Club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour to go still after midfielder
Pick 19, DBJ, Sam Gray & Impey all in play

Western Bulldogs delisting and retirements
- Jed Adcock (ret)
- Luke Goetz (del)
- Will Minson (del)

Geelong delisting and retirements
- Zac Bates (del)
- Mitch Clark (del)
- Jock Cornell (del)
- Cameron Delaney (del)
- Padraig Lucey (del)
- Michael Luxford (del)
- Tom Read (del)

Port Adelaide delistings:
Paul Stewart
Matt White
Billy Frampton

Will be using picks 7, 8, 19, 34,
85 & 103.

North Melbourne Delistings:
- Joel Tippett
- Aaron Mullett
- Brad McKenzie
- Declan Mountford
- Will Fordham
- Sam Gibson
- Andrejs Everitt

North will be using picks 16, 45, 53 in the draft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood actually have to delist 4 to take all picks. The club has announced the following will not receive new contracts - Tyson Goldsack, Rupert Wills, Jarryd Blair and Jesse White. The club could possibly upgrade Lachy Keefe with its final selection in the draft

Collingwood actually have to delist 4 to take all picks. The club has announced the following will not receive new contracts - Tyson Goldsack, Rupert Wills, Jarryd Blair and Jesse White. The club could possibly upgrade Lachy Keefe with its final selection in the draft
Just a heads up in real life Wills will 100% NOT be delisted. No major reason to delist and goldsack either.

Interesting cuts there mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back