Arts & Humanities Post you art

Remove this Banner Ad

There’s some hugely talented people out there would love to see the artworks people produce in their spare time. I don’t see myself as artistic just a very patient painter, here’s a few of my pieces
BAF4F704-83CC-432F-9534-03BB544A9D4A.jpeg

CD07899D-4BFE-4F70-B7E9-8494A2683419.jpeg
8B622E85-39CE-4A33-B7C1-4C51CDD21124.jpeg

Just cheap acrylic paint on canvas
The yellow and white ones had dark dots in them I thought it might be a hole but its probably reflecting something black

Nicely done I imagine its a mandala type meditative process
iu

Last edited:
The yellow and white ones had darl dots in them I thought it might be a hole but its probably reflecting something black

Nicely done I imagine its a mandala type meditative process
iu
Yeah that gold is a metallic paint and it was also a bit thick so it sits a bit differently. Yeah the painting is great for just winding done and forgetting about everything.

Really beautiful work MannumPower so I would consider chucking some watermarks on them before some flog on the internet steals them and tries to pass them off as their own work.
I probably should , have been putting my pics on Instagram for years without doing it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Friend of mines brother is a tetraplegic as a result of an accident as a young kid. Just this morning my friends put up a link to join his brother's Instagram page that he's set up to show off his mouth painting. Some amazing stuff that he's produced

I have trouble drawing stick figures.

MP_
Hybrid art
Took me ages to start getting something interesting. Used a futurism watercolour filter

What are your thoughts on the theme?

dKkhmMKwDBye7rrAVhZK.jpg
That looks cool, I’m actually interested in getting a watercolour tattoo

Local gallery was looking for submissions so my wife submitted about 10 pieces. Half a dozen got accepted to be displayed in the gallery for sale. Pretty cool. Most of them are hanging around the house though so she'll have to get cracking on some new ones.
Once you're in that sort of emerging artist territory it's worth photographing before plopping into a gallery, or under gallery lighting. Square on, cropped to size. There's a whole other market for smaller reproductions, especially for work on the more decorative side. And while the artist retains copyright after a sale, it's not as easy to photograph for reproduction if it's in an anonymous person's house.

Once you're in that sort of emerging artist territory it's worth photographing before plopping into a gallery, or under gallery lighting. Square on, cropped to size. There's a whole other market for smaller reproductions, especially for work on the more decorative side. And while the artist retains copyright after a sale, it's not as easy to photograph for reproduction if it's in an anonymous person's house.
Thank you! Yes, my wife is careful with taking care of ownership and that type of thing. She’s sold a few prints.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back