Scores and rankings Post Your Current Ranking

What is your current overall rank for Dream Team 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

9th.

(Have been in the top 10 for the last 4 weeks)

Need Suckling, Chapman, Pavlich and Maric to start failing... then the FJ is pretty much in the bag.

Looking at the teams around mine, I can easily get to 2nd. But the gap between 1st and 2nd is rather significant.

overallranking_.jpg

Your wish of Pav, Suckers, Chappy and Maric scoring poorly went quite well I'd say.

Very impressive, gl mate!

998, slipped about 400 spots my team is crumbling. Buddy out gave me Elliots 18 when I had Levi's 81 sitting there, Robbo has ruined my DT this year I picked him up after most of his good scores and trading Giles was a mistake. Hmph.

Overall 112,603 lol. Still made top 8 (weak comp i must admit) Started s**t but getting over 2200 during finals
Last week was ranked 11,591. Playing prelim against Dr Dream Team. Hopefully I get through and likely play Nick Maxwells team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6th. Getting closer to the FJ though... Come on! Need some INSANE scores from Adcock, Enright, McEvoy, Stevie J and Birchall....

Still 6th. Moved 6 points closer to the FJ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... :(

If Sam Mitchell and Adcock weren't so terrible I would be bang on it already....

Back