Teams Post your Current Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Ranked 95, may change my trades:

Griffen > Neale
Newton > Ellis-Yolmen

View attachment 126693

Bennell/Gibson/Parker are on the chopping block. Just think I am rushing the trades though

It's funny this game isn't it,

We have very similar teams, the only differences are

Shaw - Hibberd
Ebert - Jack
Neale - Newton
Lynch - Bont

Yet, you can be ranked in the top 100 and I'm ranked around the 30,000 and haven't cracked my 2000 points yet haha.

It's funny this game isn't it,

We have very similar teams, the only differences are

Shaw - Hibberd
Ebert - Jack
Neale - Newton
Lynch - Bont

Yet, you can be ranked in the top 100 and I'm ranked around the 30,000 and haven't cracked my 2000 points yet haha.

I havn't dipped below 2000 yet. I am still contemplating Griffen > Neale. I am not sure I like the trade

Bartel > Hodge
Goodes > Byrne

Fairly happy with my team. Avoided most of the carnage but still had a bit of a shaky start. Moved up 21000 paces last round to 8500 overall.

AFL_fantasy_v1.jpg

can someone explain how to screen shot just the team on pc, i have googled it but it doesnt seem to work for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like that team more than mine :p

Griff?

What stopped you trading out beams last week? Maybe Grif will do the same :eek:

How much cash do you have?

i have 75k left
I got rid of Kolo and Goodes last week instead, im going to give Griffen one more week.

Hibberd - Newnes - Hunt - MacIntosh - Saad - Oxley (Goodes, Byrne)

Lewis - Heppell - Pendles - Barlow - Parker - CEY - Cripps - Vandenberg (Anderson, Dumont)

Jacobs - Bell (Nankervis, Cox)

Swan - Gray - Franklin - Martin - Bont - Salem (Clark, McCarthy)

r5.jpg

Rank 16382 at the moment, hopefully start to climb soon.. Half my team seems to be mediocre every week despite looking okay across the board 'on paper'. Yet to break 2k

Hodge Murphy Shaw Saad Oxley McIntosh (Smedts Andrews)
Lewis Selwood Fyfe Parker Ebert CEY, Vandenberg Cripps (Miller Anderson)
Goldstein Natanui (O’Brien Holmes)
D Martin Swan Bontempelli Bennell T Lynch M Clark (Krak McCarthy)

Ranked in the 600's. Very lucky as did no reaseach as concentrated on SuperCoach (35K ranking)

Have the Hodge and Lewis problem. Parker and Selwood also been poor. Only brought Hodge in last week for Kelly. Maybe Hodge for Boyd if he gets DPP and hold Lewis and trade Parker before he leaks more cash?

Will likely trade Van-Berlo next week for a player at around $400k. Was thinking Dom Tyson, hoping that he will recapture last years form.

Screen Shot 2015-05-07 at 4.30.53 pm.png

As of Round 6

BACKS: Newnes ~ Lumumba ~ Geary ~ McIntosh ~ Oxley ~ Saad RESERVES: Boyd and Goodes
MIDS: Pendlebury (C) ~ Ebert ~ Parker ~ Neale ~ Rich ~ NVB ~ Cripps ~ Vandenberg RESERVES: Krakouer and Lambert
RUCKS: Jacobs ~ TBC RESERVES: McKernan and Phillips
FWDS: Swan ~ D. Martin ~ Gray ~ Bonty ~ Hogan ~ Salem RESERVES: McCarthy and Tarrant

Only new starting defender I have since my Round 1 team is McIntosh
Only new starting midfielders I have since my Round 1 team is Pendlebury (for Lewis) and Vandenberg off the reserves
I've changed my ruck reserves since Round 1 but stuck true with Jacobs and TBC
Forward line is the same as I started with except Hogan was a reserve and had Clark but traded him out Tarrant last weekend.

Last edited:
Screen shot 2015-05-07 at 7.46.56 PM.png

Heres what im going into rd6 with. Doesnt look pretty but im ranked quite highly (879) and i now got $404000 in the bank for upgrades next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back