Teams Post your Current Team

Remove this Banner Ad

You reckon even with the Hawks defence on him?

I'm not starting McCarthy either this week. Not even an emergency.

I hope he might be a trade option for me next week to get a downgrade option in. Reached his scoring peak I think and Patton is nearing a return

I'm not starting McCarthy either this week. Not even an emergency.

I hope he might be a trade option for me next week to get a downgrade option in. Reached his scoring peak I think and Patton is nearing a return

Looks like it paid off for us.

Team Value - $11,633,000 + $363,000 Salary = $11,996,000

Rank - 8803

Worst start since my first year but still have some hope.

Titch in this week which means Lynch is my worst forward @ F6 averaging 89 points. (How is Lynch at 2.49% ownership? Wouldn't bring him in now but can't believe so many people slept on him)

I'll get Lewis back in next week and Rocky the week after hopefully. Priority is def. Lewis. Don't mind paying a bit more for Rocklobster if I miss him bottoming out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Team Value - $11,633,000 + $363,000 Salary = $11,996,000

Rank - 8803

Worst start since my first year but still have some hope.

Titch in this week which means Lynch is my worst forward @ F6 averaging 89 points. (How is Lynch at 2.49% ownership? Wouldn't bring him in now but can't believe so many people slept on him)

I'll get Lewis back in next week and Rocky the week after hopefully. Priority is def. Lewis. Don't mind paying a bit more for Rocklobster if I miss him bottoming out.

Yeah had Lynch from the start, surprised so few have him, it's great

Cash 46k (if I keep my trades)
12, 092,000 on the field
Rank 480 (after my worst week ever, in the bye rounds last year I didn't even go that low!!!)

Geeze so your team is only worth slightly more than mine. I know it's not an accurate measure of rank, but that's interesting.

Geeze so your team is only worth slightly more than mine. I know it's not an accurate measure of rank, but that's interesting.

Yeah that's proof it's not an accurate measure. Mainly means your team isn't stuffed and can still make up ground.

61st is only at 11,348,000. Doubt he'll stay there unless he has a bunch in the bank for a double upgrade.

Yeah that's proof it's not an accurate measure. Mainly means your team isn't stuffed and can still make up ground.

61st is only at 11,348,000. Doubt he'll stay there unless he has a bunch in the bank for a double upgrade.

I don't know about previous seasons but surely the longer the season the goes the more it does begin to roughly correlate though? After all price is a reflection on the performance of your players so they better they do the better you perform. I suppose it doesn't take into account players you have on the bench out-performing players on the field which is where it may not relate accurately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know about previous seasons but surely the longer the season the goes the more it does begin to roughly correlate though? After all price is a reflection on the performance of your players so they better they do the better you perform. I suppose it doesn't take into account players you have on the bench out-performing players on the field which is where it may not relate accurately.

Yeah exactly right. Starts to correlate to rank as the season progresses and we start getting in stable keepers for volatile rookies and mid-pricers.

My team is struggling

value 11,987,000
168k in the bank
ranked in the 9000s just closed the screen

i started the first couple of weeks ok

That's not too bad, you have plenty of money to make a couple of upgrades.

That's not too bad, you have plenty of money to make a couple of upgrades.

its good enough to win the league i am in

but started off in the top 5000 for the first two weeks

bye weeks will kill me no doubt, though they do for others as well of course, i just have largely ignored them in my planning

its good enough to win the league i am in

but started off in the top 5000 for the first two weeks

bye weeks will kill me no doubt, though they do for others as well of course, i just have largely ignored them in my planning

I've started planning towards them, not too late now especially with the cash you have. I'm gambling on being able to jump quite significantly in rankings based on others not having big scores over the byes.

Goddam I just want Hodge and Lewis back :(

Im hoping I can make up some points over the Byes.
I'm trying to get an even spread of Premiums for the Byes. But obviously only players I consider locks regardless.

Currently my side for the byes is.

Week 11
DEF | Hodge, Newnes MID | Lewis FWD | Dusty, Bontempelli
Week 12
DEF | Mundy, Docherty MID | Pendlebury, Neale, Parker FWD | Swan
Week 13
MID | Parker RUCK | Goldstein FWD | Gray

I'm hoping that with the 8 trades before now and bounce down week 11 i can bring in. 1. Rocky 2. D. Smith and 3. Ebert. Which would make my side

Week 11
DEF | Hodge, Newnes MID | Lewis, Rocky FWD | Dusty, Bontempelli
Week 12
Week 13
MID | Parker, Ebert RUCK | Goldstein FWD | Gray, Smith

That's a pretty even spread. Missing 6 premos week 11, 6 premos week 12 and 5 premos week 13.

Hopefully my rookies can fit in place around them because at the moment that looks solid.

Last edited:
What are you ranked? The people that post here are more likely heavily into it than your average coach. You're probably not that bad.
20 000 and something. I was top 5k after rd 3 but since then it's just gone downhill. I'm not exactly a fanatic but I spend a fair bit of time on it. Reading some of the scores people in here are unhappy with though, wow...

20 000 and something. I was top 5k after rd 3 but since then it's just gone downhill. I'm not exactly a fanatic but I spend a fair bit of time on it. Reading some of the scores people in here are unhappy with though, wow...
Yeah just ignore them. One year they'll be exactly where you're at. The people with lower scores tend not to post them!

Leagues make the game a lot fun if you can get some mates together. Throw $50 each in at the beginning of the year and it makes the whole experience way better.

Realistically we're not going to place in the prize winners but always a shot against friends, and a win is always so glorious even if you're not ranking well overall.

Goddam I just want Hodge and Lewis back :(

Im hoping I can make up some points over the Byes.
I'm trying to get an even spread of Premiums for the Byes. But obviously only players I consider locks regardless.

Currently my side for the byes is.

Week 11
DEF | Hodge, Newnes MID | Lewis FWD | Dusty, Bontempelli
Week 12
Week 13
MID | Parker RUCK | Goldstein FWD | Gray

I'm hoping that with the 8 trades before now and bounce down week 11 i can bring in. 1. Rocky 2. D. Smith and 3. Ebert. Which would make my side

Week 11
DEF | Hodge, Newnes MID | Lewis, Rocky FWD | Dusty, Bontempelli
Week 12
Week 13
MID | Parker, Ebert RUCK | Goldstein FWD | Gray, Smith

That's a pretty even spread. Missing 6 premos week 11, 6 premos week 12 and 5 premos week 13.

Hopefully my rookies can fit in place around them because at the moment that looks solid.

Nice looking side, roughly the same as what I aim to have in regards to premiums. Not sure I'll be able to afford to get Rocky in though so might stick with Isaac Smith.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back