Teams Post your Current Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah just ignore them. One year they'll be exactly where you're at. The people with lower scores tend not to post them!

Leagues make the game a lot fun if you can get some mates together. Throw $50 each in at the beginning of the year and it makes the whole experience way better.

Realistically we're not going to place in the prize winners but always a shot against friends, and a win is always so glorious even if you're not ranking well overall.

Wish I could like this twice

I've got plenty of mates like that. You never hear about the constant failures at the TAB. :p

I wouldn't even be posting on this board if I was having a season like last year. :p

1z6tir6.png

My side has some glaring issues, with a very thin midfield. Thankfully Treloar has found some touch and Neale has been really consistent lately. There are plenty of underpriced mids to grab in the next few weeks.

I'm very happy with my forwards and rucks though.

Crazy good side though. Apart from your rucks youre very stacked
Yet I'm ranked 18k. :$

Yeah a premo ruck is my next target. I also have too many non-playing rookies for my liking.

After 2 trades for this week, and assuming Amon keeps his place.

Ive got 10 players averaging 100+ for the year, but with a ranking of 16000 it means little when your captain choices and bench/field choices are constantly wrong. Really hoping some new cheap midfield rooks come in soon.

round%208%20team.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screen Shot 2015-05-21 at 7.36.53 pm.png

If all goes to plan get kruezer for honeychurch move m.cox forward and cripps or kmac to rocky next week

Team After Round 8.png

Here's my side. Holding Hodge and Lewis will start to pay off now with my side having progressed over the past few weeks. Hopefully I can start locking in hte monster scores from now on.

Defence: My Defence is firming up well at the moment. Yeo is still chilling in the Midfield, whilst Oxley and Saad are knocking out consistent scores I can't justify playing him in the back six, but Yeo wil move back soon (probably next week) to almost complete my back line. I'm only one player away (Boyd) from having a good back six until after the byes at least.
Kelly on the bench feels good. it will be a tough cut to chew if he outscore Oxley or Saad but I don't think you can ever accurately predict the week Kelly will go big. Handy to have decent coverage though. Especially as Hodge is always a rest possibility (not now but maybe later)

Midifeld: Midfield is humming, there are a few targets I really want to fill Yeo and CEY's spot, namely Steven/Armitage/Sidebottom and Ebert. But that may take a few weeks. The consistency of Pendlebury combined with the consistently epic scores of LEwis and Rockliff compliment Parker, Neale and Treloar nicely who are the kind of players likely to score 85 one week and 160 the next. I couldnt justify having those kind of players in my side without the consistency of Pendles et al in there to shore it up. Midfield bench is soooo weak though, Hopefully Glenn comes back and starts making some money.

Rucks: Uggh rucks, my weakest link. Goldstein has gone to complete s**t since I bought him in. Are there any easy games for the Roos coming up. * i hate north melbourne. Bellchambers is the biggest MEH player in the comp and depending on how long he continues to stay competent for he'll either be traded to Kreuzer or Stefan. If Kreuzer is back by the next time he pumps out a 40 that'll be the trade but if he pulls out a 40 next week I may have to just bite the bullet and grab my man crush Stefan. Ruck Bench - lol so bad. Ah well

Forwards: My forwards are pretty solid. Bont is in a rough patch, I hope he can turn it around as I can't afford to waste the trade on him currently. Menzel and Krakour are liekly only to put up about 100 between them each week so i'd say that f5 spot is my current number one target. Depending on Bye struture, Devon Smith ro T.Mitchell are at the top of my hit list. Otherwise i'm very happy with Dusty, Gray and Swan who consistently put up big scores.

Target list.
(1) F5 - Forward Premo
(2) Bellchambers - Stefan/Kreuzer
(3) B. Ebert
(4) M. Boyd
(5) Armitage/Steven/Sidebottom

View attachment 136748

Forwards, rucks, defence need a lot of work. Only thing I'm happy with is my midfield really...
You need to start sliding those DPP Forwards into the forward line and upgrading your rookie forwards to midfield premiums.

You're not far off, keep up and good luck

upload_2015-5-25_7-59-50.png

23K Remaining... Really need to sort out rucks, or hope that Grundy and TBC start putting in!! Kreuzer will be interesting when he comes back.
$12,394,000 Team value.
First year player.
Thoughts?

Last edited:
View attachment 137572

23K Remaining... Really need to sort out rucks, or hope that Grundy and TBC start putting in!! Kreuzer will be interesting when he comes back.
$12,394,000 Team value.
First year player.
Thoughts?

Good work! Should be very happy with how you're going considering it's your first season.

I recommend putting your players in order of value or average. Just way easier for me to comprehend for some reason. Just drag and drop to switch them around. Will take a closer look after work but avoid any sideways trades at all costs...need to start moving on the rooks with high BEs. Hopefully we'll have some good downgrade options coming through soon.

Moving Grundy on would be up there on list of priorities. I'm hanging out for Kreuzer too, hopefully he comes back and into form quickly and then it'll be an easy trade from TBC.

B: Yeo, Suckling, Newnes, Docherty, Oxley, Saad (Goodes, Tarrant)
C: Mundy, Rockliff, Gray, Heppell, Parker, Ebert, Cripps, McIntosh (Amon, Glenn)
R: Martin, Goldstein (Clarke, Downie)
F: Goddard, Swan, Martin, Mitchell, McCarthy, Krakouer (McInnes, O'brien)

56k in the bank. Hate my team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back