Post your Round 23 completed team

Remove this Banner Ad

So the arguement against having 44 trades is that everyones team looks very similar by the end of the season. Lets compare and see how many uniques we all have.

View attachment 279435

I have 17 of your starting 22 (and also traded out Hunter last week for Treloar). I'm also 8th overall.

All done and dusted for another year. Had such a bad run with form and injuries at the start - was sitting back at 40k early in the season. Will scrape inside the top 10k but still a very disappointing result.

I've already won my first league grand final and have my second grand final this week. So a pretty good year from a league perspective.

fantasy.png

Here she is:

completed team.JPG

Pretty happy with my year. It's been disappointing that I've slipped a fair bit little having peaked at 25th a few weeks back.
My downfall has been the luxury trades I've made. Once I got a complete team I started sidewaysing the wrong premos and bringing in guys like Bartel who plummeted in form.
My trades this week were Gunston to Montanga and Sidey to Hanners though that may change to Neale.

I think the only real weak spots are probably R2, F5 and 6, and those last 2 or 3 mids, who have had lots of up and down weeks.
My bench could be a little stronger too. Strongest position is probably my defence.

It's been a great year, once again this forum was an awesome place for us all to discuss, rage, give and receive advice as well as gloat :cool:
Already excited about 2017! Can't wait to see you all then

KgOl5RM.png

Here's my completed team. Fairly happy with it. Vince is probably the only one I'm not happy with but I wanted to get Neale in for Coniglio which limited my options. Goldy to Jacobs was my other trade which completed ended my salary cap space. I think he has a slightly better match-up this week than Goldy so we'll see if that pays off. #41 overall, hopefully I can push back a bit higher in the last round but I'll be content to finish top 50 as it will be my best year by about 30 odd places or so if I can manage that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back