Reckon we'd still find a way to lose with that. :-D1.Naughts, Bruce, Schache kick 150+ between them
2. Keath, Young, Cordy, keep key forwards to max 1 goal per game
3. Bont, Macrae, Dunkley, Smith all average 30 and 1 goal a game ( Bont average 2).
That should get us home.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Feel like it'd be easier to brainwash a kid whose parents don't care about footy, as opposed bro on whose parents are rabid fans of another club. Should be easy enough, you've got bugger all resistance.- Long term Injury free pre-Christmas training bloc (may even be easier with Moz retired)
- Membership tracking towards 50000
- The girls to stick it right up Richmond who want to be so arrogant to take 2 of our key players AND draft their recruting officer.
Close behind....brainwashing my soon to be born nephew (due Valentine's Day) to be a Bulldogs fan even though my sister couldn't give 3 hoots about footy.
Bloody oath. Friday night games are great, nothing better. I hope the team shows significant growth, lets hope they learnt their lesson after the elimination final. They would be embarrassed by that performance.1. The team comes switched on for ALL opponents (not just the good ones). I couldn't handle losses to Gold Coast or Carlton again.
2. More Friday night games. Nothing better than finishing work, hopping on a train and smashing beers watching us on a Friday night.
3. Finals. Duh.