Prediction Post your top 3 Bulldogs wishes for Christmas and the New Year.

Virgin Dog

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
1 - Draft Ben Sokol to replace Dickson long term

2 - Bailey Smith to sign on long term

3 - Cavarra and Greene to get through whole of preseason injury-free and be contending for a spot Round 1

bullish23

Premiership Player
Oct 2, 2002
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
I want a home game against gws and a home Friday night game. Been a long time since we’ve hosted a Friday night game.

1 - 2020 Round 1, Friday night v GWS at Marvel Spotless.
2 - 40,000 Bulldog faithful turn up.
3 - Win by 60+
FIFY

worbod

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2008
Bendigo
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Liverpool
1. For our late season high-scoring to be more consistent
2. No losses or even close calls against bottom-placed teams
3. For Caesar to sire a suitable heir to the role of club mascot (maybe the father-son rule comes into play)

1.Naughts, Bruce, Schache kick 150+ between them
2. Keath, Young, Cordy, keep key forwards to max 1 goal per game
3. Bont, Macrae, Dunkley, Smith all average 30 and 1 goal a game ( Bont average 2).

That should get us home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reckon we'd still find a way to lose with that. :-D

- Long term Injury free pre-Christmas training bloc (may even be easier with Moz retired)
- Membership tracking towards 50000
- The girls to stick it right up Richmond who want to be so arrogant to take 2 of our key players AND draft their recruting officer.

Close behind....brainwashing my soon to be born nephew (due Valentine's Day) to be a Bulldogs fan even though my sister couldn't give 3 hoots about footy.

Last edited:

_M_16_

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Liv FC, LA Rams, Pitt Pen, Michigan
1. Regularly kick over 100 points a game
2. A good run with injuries
3. 50,000 members, put the teams we are on par with on the membership ladder well behind.

CarnTheScray

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2019
Ballarat
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
1. The premiership of course!
2. Membership and attendance increase. I remember our crowds at the start of 2017 at Etihad being our biggest there.
3. Our players to grow and improve

Pugz89

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
- Long term Injury free pre-Christmas training bloc (may even be easier with Moz retired)
- Membership tracking towards 50000
- The girls to stick it right up Richmond who want to be so arrogant to take 2 of our key players AND draft their recruting officer.

Close behind....brainwashing my soon to be born nephew (due Valentine's Day) to be a Bulldogs fan even though my sister couldn't give 3 hoots about footy.
Feel like it'd be easier to brainwash a kid whose parents don't care about footy, as opposed bro on whose parents are rabid fans of another club. Should be easy enough, you've got bugger all resistance.

AFDogs

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
1. The team comes switched on for ALL opponents (not just the good ones). I couldn't handle losses to Gold Coast or Carlton again.
2. More Friday night games. Nothing better than finishing work, hopping on a train and smashing beers watching us on a Friday night.
3. Finals. Duh.

CarnTheScray

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2019
Ballarat
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
1. The team comes switched on for ALL opponents (not just the good ones). I couldn't handle losses to Gold Coast or Carlton again.
2. More Friday night games. Nothing better than finishing work, hopping on a train and smashing beers watching us on a Friday night.
3. Finals. Duh.
Bloody oath. Friday night games are great, nothing better. I hope the team shows significant growth, lets hope they learnt their lesson after the elimination final. They would be embarrassed by that performance.

Back