Prediction Post your top 3 Bulldogs wishes for Christmas and the New Year.

Remove this Banner Ad

100% libba
Schache to go to next level as hard running half forward
Ed Richards steps up!

It's nowhere near top of my list but an unexpected and satisfying surprise would be to see Lin Jong fully fit and forcing his way into our best 22 each week.

Like most here I doubt he'll play too many more games but it'd be a feel good story if he finally got it all together.

Key forward in draft or trade period - TICK
Key back in draft or trade period - TICK
Crafty small forward in draft or trade period - TICK

Smith to resign for another 3 years, suspect it will be announced before Xmas

I'm gonna use up all my three wishes in one, as for this season the only further thing I want is for Weightman to become the next Toby Greene, minus the absolute ball-tearing amount of flogness, of course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1) Healthy pre season & no setbacks which leads into a season with minimal injuries

2) Bruce & Keath fit into the team like they have played with the group their whole life

3) Dogs start to finally show ruthlessness & capitalise on the scoreboard with periods of domination. More goals, less points

Another month like September 2016. It was probably the best month of my life. I was dreaming of footy like I was a teenager again. Watching the elimination final with a bunch of Dogs fans at the Laurel, seeing the Hawks get $hat on. The prelim at Greater Wasteland Sydney with the after party at the Novotel and then of course GF week. Would love that all over again...

Gotta say it's hard to be positive right now, surrounded as we are by fire and smoke, and knowing many who have suffered losses and still have family in harm's way.

In these apocalyptic times I'd settle for:

1. A world where we will still be lucky enough to enjoy the luxury of watching footy every week
2. Relief for all WB fans from the devastation of bushfires and drought. Naah, stuff the parochialism - relief for the whole population (even including Giants supporters).
3. And yes, a 2020 flag would be a nice little cherry on the top

A Happy and Safe New Year to you all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back