Multiplat Post your Twitch / Streaming info here and let's support each other!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all,

No doubt a lot of you out there are already streaming or are thinking about streaming.

Use this thread to share your stream links and give yourself a bit of a plug and hopefully we can all follow and support one another.

Can also use this thread for any questions, ideas, tech support etc.

Looking forward to watching a few of you in action!

I'll kick it off.

I have just set up a twitch account.

My initial plan was for it to just be another platform for the Richmond Podcast, however after a bit of thinking I decided to have a crack at game streaming as well given I play casually anyway and the PS5 is pretty well set up to get on twitch pretty easily.

Even though the channel itself is branded 'Tigercast', that is more for the Podcast side of things. When streaming games I'm usually playing with mates and we are happy to talk about all things AFL, games, general life, whatever you want. So please don't think the gaming aspect is tiger focused.

At the moment I'm only playing Fortnite a bit (polarizing I know) but will look into other games down the track.

Worth noting I'm average at the game as a solo, but playing with mates is a bit of fun, and we usually jag a couple of wins a when we play and have a laugh and some banter which is what this is all about. So if you are wanting to watch someone who is an epic builder and wins 80% of the time, this is not for you ha ha.

Link the Twitch channel below.

really appreciate any follows!

A group of us have started up a twitch account to do gaming from instead of using my richmond branded specific account.

Born2RunnerUpGaming

We have a great knack of finishing 2nd hence the name.

If you like watching streams and enjoy some banter, check us out and pop in and say hi when we are on next.

eh might aswell no harm right heres my YT if your into lets plays of games such as Demons Souls AC Valhalla and honestly any new game coming out check out my channel i also want to do older games but waiting til i get abit bigger first

im like 8 subs away from 250 so if yall could help me achieve that id actually cry thank you

eh might aswell no harm right heres my YT if your into lets plays of games such as Demons Souls AC Valhalla and honestly any new game coming out check out my channel i also want to do older games but waiting til i get abit bigger first

im like 8 subs away from 250 so if yall could help me achieve that id actually cry thank you

super random to re bring this thread back up but i was 8 away from 250 back then im now 5 away from 350 and im just super proud of that for myself

playing God Of War if anyone is interested

Remove this Banner Ad

Back