Win Prizes Poster of the Ashes Nomination Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

That's right ladies and gentlemen it's that time of year again, awards season, time to put on the glad rags and strut that red carpet as if you're being paid to be there. To that end corbies and myself are now accepting nominations via pm for the highly prized Poster of the Ashes Series! *pauses for applause* Now if you look over to the lovely Adrianna you'll see her modeling the prizes, namely a Platinum Big Footy membership and a badge letting all other poster know that you are indeed person of means. *pauses for more applause*
Nomination will close this time next week with a voting thread to follow, thank you for your time ladies and gents and happy nominating.

Myself for my starc like contributions
Literally came in here to make this joke.

If my posting quality was like a batting average David Warner might be in trouble.

That's right ladies and gentlemen it's that time of year again, awards season, time to put on the glad rags and strut that red carpet as if you're being paid to be there. To that end corbies and myself are now accepting nominations via pm for the highly prized Poster of the Ashes Series! *pauses for applause* Now if you look over to the lovely Adrianna you'll see her modeling the prizes, namely a Platinum Big Footy membership and a badge letting all other poster know that you are indeed person of means. *pauses for more applause*
Nomination will close this time next week with a voting thread to follow, thank you for your time ladies and gents and happy nominating.
Learn to read geniuses.
Kram gets my vote great input and put in the late nights.
Easy to put in late nights when stumps is at 1am over in the Wild West. Much more impressive from our eastern state brethren.

Learn to read geniuses.

Easy to put in late nights when stumps is at 1am over in the Wild West. Much more impressive from our eastern state brethren.

WA people have to go to bed earlier as our curtains fade quicker than our eastern states brethren
So I'd argue that our WA blokes effort was far greater...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True, but remember, we are so far behind over here we have only just found out Paine has elected to bowl after winning the toss in the final test. I can't see this ending well. Smith probably won't make a century this match, but I have high hopes that Marsh will bowl well enough to make up for his lack of runs.

I’m going to nominate Bring Back Drum. There were 3 posts that really made me lol😆 ............the other 83 posts were regrettable sadly😞.

In all seriousness though, I don’t know the history of campaigner & I don’t care to investigate, but I vote for the first campaigner to use campaigner in this series as the winner.

I honestly can't think of anybody right now... too many late nights have clouded my memory of any quality memorable banter... *sigh*

edit: I guess HBF for his timeliness and appreciation of the team when they were performing well.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back