Toast Poster of the Month - July - fpm84 (coaches award Vdubs and goyoucatters)

Remove this Banner Ad

As per this thread:

Each month between February and October we will ask posters to nominate their best poster of the month. Posters receiving three or more nominations for the month become nominees for the end of season POTY award. The poster receiving the most nominations for the month is the POTM and recognised publicly as such.

It's time to nominate your poster of the month for July. Post below, perhaps giving a line or two about why you have chosen the poster. You can even quote a particularly good example of their posting from July if you'd like.

Separately, the mods will vote on the "Coaches' Award" and reveal results once voting closes for POTM.

Both the POTM and the July Coaches' Award recipients will automatically become nominees for the end of season Poster of the Year Award.

Voting for July POTM closes at midnight on 10 August.

Honour Board:

POTM: Doctor Gero, Ray Donovan, Partridge, Daniel McL, Catgirl, Nakia, Nakia
Coaches Award: Sttew, barmy44, Baudolino, Willo_, cats_09, fpm84, Turbocat

Top three this month;
1. Willo
2. fpm84
3. Dr Gero(often don't agree however)

Honourable mention;
Seeds, Partridge, all of the monitors you know who you are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shenanigans!

attachment.php

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given the destruction that has happened to our list in the past month with injuries and our lack of fight i think its fitting that this months poster of the month is Biggy Boy. His acceptance speech should by : Told you so

I don't think Biggy will claim that he predicted the injuries.
The Blight would have, but not Biggy.

Given the destruction that has happened to our list in the past month with injuries and our lack of fight i think its fitting that this months poster of the month is Biggy Boy. His acceptance speech should by : Told you so
It's only taken him 5 years to nail it :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back