Toast Poster of the month - MAY - CONGRATS NAKIA (CATS_09 ,WILLO_ COACHES AWARD)

As per this thread:

Each month between February and October we will ask posters to nominate their best poster of the month. Posters receiving three or more nominations for the month become nominees for the end of season POTY award. The poster receiving the most nominations for the month is the POTM and recognised publicly as such.

It's time to nominate your poster of the month for May. Post below, perhaps giving a line or two about why you have chosen the poster. You can even quote a particularly good example of their posting from May if you'd like.

Separately, the mods will vote on the "Coaches' Award" and reveal results once voting closes for POTM.

Both the POTM and the May Coaches' Award recipients will automatically become nominees for the end of season Poster of the Year Award.

Voting for May POTM closes at midnight on 6 June.

Honour Board:

POTM: Doctor Gero, Ray Donovan, Partridge, Daniel McL, Catgirl
Coaches Award: Sttew, barmy44, Baudolino

goyoucatters

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 31, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Stockport County, Chicago Cubs
Nomination: Baudolino

I've never voted before, but the way Baudolino edits those player focus videos together is more than enough to demand recognition.

The player focus videos are great, I agree.

More broadly, though, Baudolino is a real poster of note on here, with plenty of insights of considerable quality shared regularly.

A very worthy nom.

Nickoo

Norm Smith Medallist
May 13, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory
Vote for Nakia; good comments.

And I like the following troublemakers;
Patrick Bateman, mr.biclavs, mahlepi

Go cats!

Sep 15, 2005
AFL Club
Geelong
I'll go Catgirl - last month we stood at the foot of a metaphorical bridge and I asked her to walk across that bridge by posting a little more - then she went on to kick 27 goals in the 89 finals series.

what I mean is, she's had a good month.

HM: barmy44 - all class.
cats_09 - been a quality poster for a long time and should probably have a POTY trophy by now.

I'll go Catgirl - last month we stood at the foot of a metaphorical bridge and I asked her to walk across that bridge by posting a little more - then she went on to kick 27 goals in the 89 finals series.

cats_09 - been a quality poster for a long time and should probably have a POTY trophy by now.
We have a good female contingent on this board. Add fpm84 to that mix too.

Sep 15, 2005
AFL Club
Geelong
We have a good female contingent on this board. Add fpm84 to that mix too.

yup, agreed, I gave fpm84 a deserved HM last month I think :thumbsu:
hopefully one of said female contingent can ascend to Mod status when next an opening comes up (that's no slight on the current mods, all of whom do a good job and are uniformly excellent posters).

Catgirl

Club Legend
May 5, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong

what I mean is, she's had a good month.

HM: barmy44 - all class.
Every day and night I strained in my seat, manually compelling my fingers to press down each letter key, physically forcing myself to remain on Bigfooty, eyeing the Geelong board for potential posts to quote at the crack of dawn. You can thank your comment. Never forget. (Thanks for the vote!).

There were a number of brilliant posters that stood out I felt. Nakia has had a very good month, so he gets my vote

My vote this month is for Nakia

As per others, don't agree with everything he says but it's great to see someone who always up for banter & someone fun to catch up with for a drink pre-game.

Nickoo

Norm Smith Medallist
May 13, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory
Every day and night I strained in my seat, manually compelling my fingers to press down each letter key, physically forcing myself to remain on Bigfooty, eyeing the Geelong board for potential posts to quote at the crack of dawn. You can thank your comment. Never forget. (Thanks for the vote!).

There were a number of brilliant posters that stood out I felt. Nakia has had a very good month, so he gets my vote

Catgirl you nearly had mine until i realised your best work on whether Taylor was of much assistance was mainly the month before!! Its Nakia for me this month.

Also does Catempire's work on the the Cats cast podcast count? That was excellent work.

Go cats!

Back