Win Prizes Poster of the Year - 2012 [Nominations Thread]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we generally do each year, we're using the drag of the off season to take the time to review our board, and those that make it what it is.

You might've noticed a few guys on other boards with shiny POTY badges:
High Flying Flag

They're to officially show off the winner of each board's poster of the year, as voted by you.

Now's the time for nominations. Once we've got a final list, we'll chuck up a poll and battle to the death.

If you'd feel more comfortable nominating in private, feel free to PM the Mods below:

Kong
Lord Nicholson
Sosa
Tassieboy
Yoda_

Nominees:
ant555
Beerfish
Ben the Gooner
bipolarbeaR
boncer34
BrunoV
DapperDon
Doss
Hirdismyhero
Jack Package
Jade
Keystone agony
Kong
Lance Uppercut
Lord Nicholson
Piston
SirJimi05
Slattery_20
spartanwa
Sosa
The Prosecutor
UmpMaggot
yaco55
Yoda_

It's so difficult to narrow it down to just one poster.

We all make this board what it is.

And+I+love+you+too+_79224673312fdf5ed3de3b83c22497c8.gif

The ones that have stood out for me this year, out of the non usuals that already have noms!

KeystoneAgony
Hirdismyhero
UmpMaggot
Doss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually, give it to Teffy.

Nobody has connected this community more than Teffy and his delusional bullshit.

He informed me yesterday that I was a flea on his intellectual giant of an arse.

He's a keeper, old Tef.

Out of 3 for me this year

Doss
Hirdismyhero
Lance Uppercut

My pick has to go to Lance for his beautiful Richmond thread on the main board during the season. Even though we went on a mother of all losing streaks that thread still managed to make us look good.

Okay, since this is the nomination thread and not the actual final vote, there's no point mentioning names already brought up (especially since Lance went to town ;)).

I'll chuck in a mention for BrunoV and SirJimi05.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back