Toast Poster of the YEAR 2017 - CONGRATS NAKIA!

Who is the 2017 Geelong Board Poster of the Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

He seems to spend more time infracted that what he does posting.
they are in control what they put out there. Its on them

GO Catters

Dan was stiff.

but good winner nonetheless.
It was a good field as It is every year. A lot of posters were stiff.

As an aside, catempire, what happened to the rookie of the year award?

As an aside, catempire, what happened to the rookie of the year award?
For memory it just petered out.

If someone wants to remind me we can include it in 2018. Under the monthly nomination system it should be much easier to do. People could never remember who qualified for the rookie award.

For memory it just petered out.

If someone wants to remind me we can include it in 2018. Under the monthly nomination system it should be much easier to do. People could never remember who qualified for the rookie award.
Was Cezz The Catter our last winner two years ago?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just like a number on a players back, if the player becomes a legend - you retire the number. Happy to have the buck stop here fellas ;)
Shall we rename the award "THE MEMORIAL CEZZ AWARD FOR LEGENDARYNESS IN THE FIELD OF ROOKIENESS"?

Pffft I’m hardly up there,but thanks for the kind words. Hopefully one day I can be a good contributor to the board.
I think you already are a good contributor, in the short time you've been here.

I think you already are a good contributor, in the short time you've been here.
Thanks again , it’s nice to know I have made such an innovative in such a short time but I don’t consider myself anywhere near the same tier as Nakia and others who provide this board with good football knowledge.

It would help if I was more articulated too :p

Thanks again , it’s nice to know I have made such an innovative in such a short time but I don’t consider myself anywhere near the same tier as Nakia and others who provide this board with good football knowledge.

It would help if I was more articulated too :p
Wasn’t comparing you to Nakia though mate. Someone asked what happened to the Rising Star award. There’s probably three 2017 users who are active on this board and I’m certain all of us have had previous accounts - you, warhorse and myself. Pretty obvious who wins that rookie poster account award if there was one - you.

Wasn’t comparing you to Nakia though mate. Someone asked what happened to the Rising Star award. There’s probably three 2017 users who are active on this board and I’m certain all of us have had previous accounts - you, warhorse and myself. Pretty obvious who wins that rookie poster account award if there was one - you.
I joined Dec 18 2016... so close.

Back