MVP Poster of the Year award - Nomination Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellow Bulldogs board BFers,

Brought to you by popular demand (or at least that one time cross#4 asked me), we will be having a "Poster of the Year".
This thread is for the nominations, of which there will be 10. Mods are excluded from nominations, so nominate wisely, or we'll be forced to make you nominate again.

After the nominations are confirmed, a voting thread will be opened. When the votes close, one shall be left standing, and will be blessed with the holy "POTY" badge.

We'll give nominations about 2 weeks. If the person you want to nominate is already nominated, you still need to nominate them to get them into the top 10.

Good luck to all.

Dannnnnnnnnnnnn, my nomination.

Coincidentally, the first person to like my OP is my nomination, LukasTheGreat.

edit: but going by his latest post, he'd better change his damn attitude before I change my mind :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i have two nominations i don't care if you get upset.

BRG93 .. he makes heaps of videos and always keeps us up to date with media stuff..

and

yebiga even though i think he/she is trolling sometimes.. he/she is pretty funny and always provides a different argument instead of going with what everyone else says.

i have two nominations i don't care if you get upset.

BRG93 .. he makes heaps of videos and always keeps us up to date with media stuff..

and

yebiga even though i think he/she is trolling sometimes.. he/she is pretty funny and always provides a different argument instead of going with what everyone else says.

You can't have two nominations! Therefore you can nominate yebiga and I'll nominate BRG93 :p

Not sure what his name is, True Dog or Trent Dog; something along those lines, can't find him in the search but most of his posts provide great insight.

Not sure what his name is, True Dog or Trent Dog; something along those lines, can't find him in the search but most of his posts provide great insight.

True Dog is who you're thinking of.

I'm going left field and nominating Dry rot. Not only am I a huge Saul goodman fan, but without his stern doses of reality from time to time, we'd have all convinced ourselves that we're faves for the flag next season.

I also like that he genuinely asks a lot of questions and is interested in others' opinions.

Vote 1 dry rot.

Igloo, just an idea - I've noticed a few boards do private voting and then a 10-1 countdown on the 'reveal' thread. I reckon that'd be a nice idea and a bit better than a public poll, especially if somebody gets out to an insurmountable lead within the first day. :p

Just an idea.

Igloo, just an idea - I've noticed a few boards do private voting and then a 10-1 countdown on the 'reveal' thread. I reckon that'd be a nice idea and a bit better than a public poll, especially if somebody gets out to an insurmountable lead within the first day. :p

Just an idea.

I like it. I'll change the OP.

edit: on second thought, I'll discuss with the other mods first :p

Just an idea.
Stop campaigning dannnnnnn........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back