MVP Poster of the Year - Results revealed!

Remove this Banner Ad

Firstly, I would like to congratulate everyone on the board for another good year. It's been a pleasure.

The nominations are in, and the 10 posters in the running for poster of the year have been chosen.
First, a little clarification. 8 posters were in the clear to be nominated, but then another 8 were all tied. Since we were having a top 10, I put the 8 posters into a random generator to get the other 2.

So without further adieu... the top 10.

drumroll.gif

1. Dannnnnnnnnn
2. dogwatch
3. BRG93
4. timtamWB
5. VitalDread
6. Mutt
7. Chris Grant
8. fronkalicious
9. Kelvin31
10. yebiga

Now, the voting process. Votes will be sent through by PM, just to add a little bit more suspense ;). In the PM, send your votes through in a 3-2-1 format. 3 being for the person you most want to win, 1 being for your 3rd choice, and obviously, 2 as your second choice.
You CAN vote for yourself.

I will be accepting PM's until the 20th of December.

For those of you who don't know how to start a PM:
Go to my profile.
Click the "Information" tab.
Under the "Interact" sub heading, there will be the option "Start a Conversation".

Good luck to all the nominees.

DON'T MAKE YOUR VOTES PUBLIC IN HERE. ANONYMITY IS A GOOD THING

Quality top ten. :thumbsu: Shows how much quality we've got on the board when, even after a week and a half of voting, you still can't narrow it down to a top ten. Easily the best team board, surely.

agreed

that's a good looking top 10 there.

Know who to vote for -- just don't know how to do it ?
Followed Igloos instruction and typed in votes -- but then what ?
Would get my 2yo grandaughter to help , but she is at play group.

Know who to vote for -- just don't know how to do it ?
Followed Igloos instruction and typed in votes -- but then what ?
Would get my 2yo grandaughter to help , but she is at play group.

Did you get my PM, KH?

Did you get my PM, KH?

Igloo you need to be patient with me , not that bright as you know !
I started the conversation on your site ,
Do I need to type in the all the MVP line in the heading ? Then post the votes ?
And then what do I do after that ?

Igloo you need to be patient with me , not that bright as you know !
I started the conversation on your site ,
Do I need to type in the all the MVP line in the heading ? Then post the votes ?
And then what do I do after that ?

So if you've started the conversation with him, then just type MVP in the heading/title. Then you write the votes, then post it, similar to starting a thread.

So if you've started the conversation with him, then just type MVP in the heading/title. Then you write the votes, then post it, similar to starting a thread.

Got no idea if I did it right.
It's the last bit I don't understand . I can't find the option to send the post ?
Am I really that dumb ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got no idea if I did it right.
It's the last bit I don't understand . I can't find the option to send the post ?
Am I really that dumb ?

Igloo says it works. Remember, the true genuises are the ones who can do it right, but don't know how they did it ;)

I have given the matter heavy consideration. Weighing it all up, it is perfectly clear by any honest criteria, considering all the factors: ipso facto, etcetera, ditto; not discounting Derrka Derrka Mohammed Jihad - Dodoro, -(which to be honest was a plagiarism) but nevertheless the incisiveness, the insight and incite, altogether add up to a fairly formidable body of posting. I leave it up to you distinguished gentlemen and ladies, but to my mind, I have already won poster of the year. The voting a mere formality to be endured like a visit to the dentist.

Should some dreadful mishap occur in the counting, resulting in a surprise result - a dark horse coming thru because, a faulty chad or some such outrage, I see a dire credibility gap for the forum going forward. In all probability, some posters, I am reliably informed, may simply leave the forum in disgust, others even change their allegiance to another club - god forbid.

To forestall such a catastrophe on a club already short of members, I have taken the liberty to order a poster of the year trophy for myself, already fully engraved and will be holding a celebratory drink in a secret location with select friends. I even have a fully prepared speech ready in my pocket as I type.

So thank you again for your support - happy voting.

I have given the matter heavy consideration. Weighing it all up, it is perfectly clear by any honest criteria, considering all the factors: ipso facto, etcetera, ditto; not discounting Derrka Derrka Mohammed Jihad - Dodoro, -(which to be honest was a plagiarism) but nevertheless the incisiveness, the insight and incite, altogether add up to a fairly formidable body of posting. I leave it up to you distinguished gentlemen and ladies, but to my mind, I have already won poster of the year. The voting a mere formality to be endured like a visit to the dentist.

Should some dreadful mishap occur in the counting, resulting in a surprise result - a dark horse coming thru because, a faulty chad or some such outrage, I see a dire credibility gap for the forum going forward. In all probability, some posters, I am reliably informed, may simply leave the forum in disgust, others even change their allegiance to another club - god forbid.

To forestall such a catastrophe on a club already short of members, I have taken the liberty to order a poster of the year trophy for myself, already fully engraved and will be holding a celebratory drink in a secret location with select friends. I even have a fully prepared speech ready in my pocket as I type.

Tickets..!! :p

Congratulations Yebiga , look forward to your victory party !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back