Toast Poster & Rookie of the Year

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting a Sunny Boy lucky made you a schoolyard god!!

That golden ticket....

How good was it when you opened the end soaked with all the flavour!!

some of them were so hard it was like trying to suck a brick (yes, ferris, brick)...but once you had your teeth into the first weak point....ooh baby....

some of them were so hard it was like trying to suck a brick (yes, ferris, brick)...but once you had your teeth into the first weak point....ooh baby....

Sounds like a ******* letter to Heartbalm in the Truth....

The most mystifying shape in the world. Mathematicians and engineers have tried to work out how many corners a sunny boy actually had...
and when you got that bit that was drenched in flavour and the ice just flaked away.... my goodness!

Razz and Glug were heaps better!

Glug was better but lost flavour quickest.. Razz started off pretty decent but ended up tasting like arse. (NTTIAWWT).

Glug was better but lost flavour quickest.. Razz started off pretty decent but ended up tasting like arse. (NTTIAWWT).

Yeah the arse flavour was always going to be a stretch. Always had holes in it and was scraping the bottom of the marketing barrel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I felt the same way, Milk. Turns out, no other board would have me though...

Not even Richmond, and they'll let any idiot in there...

The University and Fitzroy boards were pretty keen Coach!

This is, and always will be, the greatest sweet treat you can give yourself. Still available if you look well enough too.

lolly_gobble_bliss_bombs.jpg

you're all nice, cute and cuddly...oh wait wrong forum!!! doh!!

ya'll are champs in my eyes...cos i dont live in the heartland of afl i turn to you guys (and opposition supporters) for the banter, insights and goss so i really appreciate this platform.
on the field onwards and upwards...off it keep up the quality standards you all provide.
too many individuals to name and im simply too lazy and time poor right now to name names....
but i will say big ups to HBF for his level head not just on the carlton threads but across the site - kudos!

many thanks and bring on 2017!
go blues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back