Posters that have come and gone

Remove this Banner Ad

Look who is back.......me.

I see not much has changed in my absence:
- Still not enough love for Plow;
- Cain Liddle is still described as that "Richmond bloke";
- Thy is still Thy;
- BF still takes forever to load, even though I now have NBN.

Williams & Saad, eh? Looking forward to getting my teeth into the FA & Trade discussions.

You've been missed.
Can't wait to see what your thought are on the current situation down at Essendon.

Look who is back.......me.

I see not much has changed in my absence:
- Still not enough love for Plow;
- Cain Liddle is still described as that "Richmond bloke";
- Thy is still Thy;
- BF still takes forever to load, even though I now have NBN.

Williams & Saad, eh? Looking forward to getting my teeth into the FA & Trade discussions.
Where the hell have you been young man? I was worried sick!!

So good to see you back msr.

Have missed you.

Now don't even think about leaving again. :p
It's good to be back.

I have done a lot of soul searching over the last few months (not just about footy) & there was a period during that time I wasn't sure I would be back on here. In the end the news about Zac Williams made me realise I needed some footy talk, so here I am.

Where the hell have you been young man? I was worried sick!!
Footy took a back seat over the last few months. It didn't help that the standard of footy this season was absolute crap & there was no VFL or NAB League to distract from this.

I'm hoping next year will see footy return back to normal.

Has anyone heard from HARKER ? I haven’t seen him around for a while. Hope you’re ok harks!
Yes, he is ok. I've been in touch with him recently.

I'm still here too by the way. Just not much of a contributor on this forum these days. :(

It's good to be back.

I have done a lot of soul searching over the last few months (not just about footy) & there was a period during that time I wasn't sure I would be back on here. In the end the news about Zac Williams made me realise I needed some footy talk, so here I am.
One of my biggest ever relevations on BigFooty was discovering that your user name was mediumsize red, not medium sizered.

:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back