Posting from an alternate dimension

Remove this Banner Ad

Recorded our 15th win for the season and the Brad's Bloody Brilliant thread is singing the usual praise.
gotta admit , i didnt think we would still be playing so well after that Lauchie Hanson chap was lured away from the club to solve all those quantum physics issues that have been troubling scientists for so long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact we can sustain such excellence without ever bottoming out is a credit to our recruiting and list management. We just keep unearthing kids late in the draft who can run all day and hit targets with the precision of a sniper.

I don't want to blow my own trumpet but after I kicked my third goal I knew I was going to have a blinder. Sportsbet has me as the shortest priced Brownlow in the history of the game and to be honest all this talk about me being better than Carey is 100% true as far as I'm concerned. I mean Carey never Captained North to 5 flags, 3 Norm Smiths 5 Coleman's and several Brownlow's.

Anyway my supermodel girlfriend is in the shower and her bisexual best friend is on the way over for a threesome so I have to go. But gee life is awesome

The fact we can sustain such excellence without ever bottoming out is a credit to our recruiting and list management. We just keep unearthing kids late in the draft who can run all day and hit targets with the precision of a sniper.
You have to admit though, we have had a good run with injuries. When they say two weeks it's like they've trolling the opposition. Two weeks... lol. For a foot injury. Rest it for 3 days and play in next Friday nights game at the G.

I'm just so impressed with how we move the ball back in after a behind. Freo today just had no idea where it was going. We must have set 7 or 8 goals up with our creativity, didn't use same long, boring kicks down the line to a contest at all. Now we know what the club's been working on all week!

HAHAHA ! Port have just forfeited next week's game !
Say they got no chance of competing and handed us the 4 points on a platter !
spewing, because i was really looking forward to getting across for that game, the adelaide crowd make it such a pleasure to attend interstate games, in fact i would go as far to say they are almost as good sports as the west coast supporters whose display of sportsmanship is without peer, its almost embarrassing those polite golf claps they do when an opposition team is rewarded a free kick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back