Posting Guidelines - Updated (READ BEFORE POSTING)

• Thread starter Fall Out Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fall Out Boy

* Swearing filters are in operation on this site due to the wide age range of visitors. Evading them will result in your suspension or removal from this site.

* Idle back-and-forth chit chat is best left for chat rooms. Avoid it on this discussion board.

* Robust argument is welcome. Personal abuse, slander and libel are not.

* Activities which disrupt this site will cause your user name to be suspended or removed. Use common sense and respect other users and you'll have no trouble.

A full version of the rules can be found here

Lately there has been an increasing number of defamatory rumours posted about people on this board, these are unacceptable and won't be tolerated.

I don't care who might use drugs, who picks up, which girls put out etc. This board is for football discussion, not rumours, not personal information and not for pumping your mates up.
None of that has any place on this board.

From here on in we've got a total zero tolerance policy towards off-topic discussion.

I see such stuff and the poster will be either suspended or banned immediately.

I strongly suggest that everyone takes notice of these warnings.

The next person who's posts I have to edit for swear filter evading, childish name calling or petty bickering will have an extended holiday from School Footy board.

The rules are simple.

A final warning

I have had to edit 15 plus posts today for Swear Filter Evading.
Consider this the final warning. The next people to evade the swear filter or quote someone who has evaded the swear filter will be banned from the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back