Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ticky009

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance

The King!

Chosen One
Aug 3, 2004
Backwater
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Cavs, Redsox, Patriots
be pissed if you paid full price

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SwansProudly

Premiership Player
Sep 5, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Michelle Cooling is in marketing for SydneySwans

the above instagram account _mmcmedia/ for
After going through my camera roll this week I’ve got so many pics that need a permanent online home.. so I’ve started a professional insta!

The King!

Chosen One
Aug 3, 2004
Backwater
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Cavs, Redsox, Patriots
Michelle Cooling is in marketing for SydneySwans

the above instagram account _mmcmedia/ for
After going through my camera roll this week I’ve got so many pics that need a permanent online home.. so I’ve started a professional insta!

our social media is excellent these days

DavyRed

Club Legend
Nov 5, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Surely this isn’t Sam Newman attacking a teenage girl? Suuuuuuurely not :rolleyes:

View attachment 752837
I’m certainly not going to support the language used and am not commenting on the specific topic, but if anyone wants to stand up in front of the world and lecture us on how we should live our lives they should expect to be challenged on what they say - regardless of their age or gender.

caesar88

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
I’m certainly not going to support the language used and am not commenting on the specific topic, but if anyone wants to stand up in front of the world and lecture us on how we should live our lives they should expect to be challenged on what they say - regardless of their age or gender.
Challenge, fine. Attack, too far.

Especially when Newman himself took SUCH offence towards another case where a teenage girl was "attacked".

DavyRed

Club Legend
Nov 5, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Challenge, fine. Attack, too far.

Especially when Newman himself took SUCH offence towards another case where a teenage girl was "attacked".
Yep, but to be clear, I don’t endorse the language because I don’t think that it is appropriate in a mature productive debate, not because she’s a teenage girl. She’s decided to operate in the adult world, so she should accept being treated as an adult.

Last edited:

swansfan51

Jun 3, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Exers
Yep, but to be clear, I don’t endorse the language because I don’t think that it is appropriate in a mature productive debate, not because she’s a teenage girl. She’s decided to operate in the adult world, so she should accept being treated as an adult.
Like people who chose to become professional athletes who are highly paid purely because of the amount of public interest they generate, who then complain about wanting more privacy

Top Bottom