Potential best 22 for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, should get plenty of time around HBF. Depending on whether Salem is moved up the ground might get more kicking responsibility in the back half (assume this is a DT/SC inquiry?)

Yeah it's for a draft league.

Picking in the 300s now so looking for a 7th defender (5 start each week). Ideally want to take a punt on a young kid who should see plenty of senior games and who could bump up their average a bit.

Will be pretty happy if he can average around the 65ppg mark.

Picking in the 300s now so looking for a 7th defender (5 start each week). Ideally want to take a punt on a young kid who should see plenty of senior games and who could bump up their average a bit.

I'd say Rivers is a near lock for 22 games. Looks a favourite of the coaching group and is very mature in the way he plays.
Couldn't tell you what level he could make it too but looks a lock for this year.

65 should be doable. He'll fluctuate a bit I imagine but overall should have an ok AVG.

Bowey will be locked in I reckon
Never seen a kid with less of an AFL ready body. Having said that, he goes when its his turn and is happy to get crunched.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back