Rumour Potential Early Draftee Misbehaving at a Party

Remove this Banner Ad

Shane+Mumford+Sydney+Swans+Celebrate+2012+dQnp32JS3JCl.jpg

Could work both ways of course. Wasn't there talk that Jack Darling was pretending to be rat bag so he could slip down the draft and be picked up the Eagles. Could be a good way to get to your club of choice.

Garry Lyon must have had some spare time this week, and got his research department to look through the "Best Rumor you have heard from someone you trust" thread for him to toss out as a Friday fun one....

What an absolute nothing story, and airtime dribble today. Love the off-season!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2018/11/08/'world-has-never-been-smaller'-lyon's-advice-to-afl-draftees

“I heard some stuff yesterday about a top potential draftee of another person who was at a party and seriously, if my club was interested in that kid, I would say don’t take him. Don’t touch him, (based on) behaviours.”

Anyone know more about this?

What a ******* idiot. What is this ******* trash?

If you’re going to go with a story, go with it.

If you’re not, STFU.

*in rubbish “oh I’m in the know but I’m not going to say anything”. * off Lyon.

What a ******* idiot. What is this ******* trash?

If you’re going to go with a story, go with it.

If you’re not, STFU.

****in rubbish “oh I’m in the know but I’m not going to say anything”. **** off Lyon.
This is TWICE I've agreed with you...shizens gotta stop!
But on Lyon, STFU you worthless POS, the guys proven he doesn't GAF about others so why's the sanctimonious prick trying to hand out behavioural advice, i really wish this guy would just !@#$ off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back