Mega Thread Potential future father-son selections

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong_Sicko

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
I saw a person today with a Nokia phone. I did not know they were still in production.
I'm surprised they still work on current networks
They do work. I had one recently a lovely little blue one. So much easier to carry and hold. And lordy all they do is make calls and texts- bliss.
Yeah, Nokia make 4G phones that kind of have that retro look while being modern

SOURCE: https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/nokia-225-4g-blue

You can even play 'Snake' on them!

cats_09

Jun 21, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
I know we all love our phones, and some of us may even have fond memories of our old Nokia's

But they aren't really that relevant to discussion regarding potential future father & son options

If folks wish to keep talking about phones then I'm sure we can find more suitable threads, otherwise time to move

Cheers all

The rabbi

Brownlow Medallist
May 13, 2007
Geelong West
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
St.Albans (Geelong Football League)
I know we all love our phones, and some of us may even have fond memories of our old Nokia's

But they aren't really that relevant to discussion regarding potential future father & son options
If Cocky was still at the club and the phones were called Nakia instead of Nokia then it may have been relevant.

Ok, I will go away now.

Turbocat

Hall of Famer
Dec 10, 2003
Newtown
AFL Club
Geelong

Not to take this off track, but guessing on the right is Billy's youngest son Max - anyone know anything about him in regards to football prospects?
Good question .

One article going back a bit said he was 4 years young than OB so he may still have some growing to do

Is he is the Falcons system? If not then we can probably not put too much pressure on the kid, if he has any sort of talent at the height he is , he will get chances...

Remove this Banner Ad