Mega Thread Potential future father-son selections

Remove this Banner Ad

How's your son talent-wise? Remember how we drafted Max Rooke - his old man notified the club that there was a good up-and-comer and Wellsy either went to Casterton himself or had a minion check things out. The rest, as they say, is history!
I thought his old man sent a videotape of Max's highlights to all clubs and Wells was the only one who bit?

I thought his old man sent a videotape of Max's highlights to all clubs and Wells was the only one who bit?

Could be. I'd only ever heard that his father had a hand in Geelong recruiting him - if he hit all the clubs up and only Wellsy saw the upside give the man a statue! Chappy won Norm in 2009 but Rooke got the book-end goals and probably went close in the voting.

Its good to dream... but lets not get carried away here. Kids are 12 and 13 ffs...

Lets revist when they are 17 or so... the dreams are fun no doubt but they are still kids.

And im all for the FS tradition and seeing the 2030 GFC team full of 07/09/11 era kids.

But again.. let them be what they are..... they'' have enough pressure with the surname without us piling on at age 13

GO Catters

Who knows, might even be members of our big footy forum or soon to be members. Lots of young kids sign up to big footy.

A few posters might then also hear their doorbell ring and get a nice right hook from an angry moonz For the trollin.

Long way to go for Higgins to get to hundred games and I dont know if this should be in this thread or the daughters thread.

But why on earth is Higgins not wearing a shirt?

25 games a season for 4 years will get him there... But I'm thinking more likely to be a father-daughter selection

As for the other question - I don't have kids & may not be the best person to answer this, but I believe it's something to do with bonding with a newborn

25 games a season for 4 years will get him there... But I'm thinking more likely to be a father-daughter selection

As for the other question - I don't have kids & may not be the best person to answer this, but I believe it's something to do with bonding with a newborn

All about the bonding, supposed to be both parents doing so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Long way to go for Higgins to get to hundred games and I dont know if this should be in this thread or the daughters thread.

But why on earth is Higgins not wearing a shirt?

Skin to skin contact. Important for newborn babies. At least that's what I was told, before carrying my kids around the ward shitless

Hah, autocorrect knows what word I'm more likely to use
That's like my phone and it got very used to a certain word I would use and started to autocorrect from the word duck

Back in the day the old Nokia phones would always autocorrect Adelaide to something like Aflbiffe. Was super annoying
I saw a person today with a Nokia phone. I did not know they were still in production.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back