Mega Thread Potential future father-son selections

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw a person today with a Nokia phone. I did not know they were still in production.
I'm surprised they still work on current networks
They do work. I had one recently a lovely little blue one. So much easier to carry and hold. And lordy all they do is make calls and texts- bliss.

Yeah, Nokia make 4G phones that kind of have that retro look while being modern

490599-Product-0-I-637396537337015846_1000x1000.jpg

SOURCE: https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/nokia-225-4g-blue

You can even play 'Snake' on them!

I know we all love our phones, and some of us may even have fond memories of our old Nokia's

But they aren't really that relevant to discussion regarding potential future father & son options

If folks wish to keep talking about phones then I'm sure we can find more suitable threads, otherwise time to move

Cheers all

Click on most recent father son thread posts expecting great news about a father son in the next few years, am bewildered to see several posts relating to the existence of Nokia phones
We're just wondering if Jagger Mooney is using his old man's 3210

I know we all love our phones, and some of us may even have fond memories of our old Nokia's

But they aren't really that relevant to discussion regarding potential future father & son options

If Cocky was still at the club and the phones were called Nakia instead of Nokia then it may have been relevant.

Ok, I will go away now.

Not to take this off track, but guessing on the right is Billy's youngest son Max - anyone know anything about him in regards to football prospects?

Good question .

One article going back a bit said he was 4 years young than OB so he may still have some growing to do

Is he is the Falcons system? If not then we can probably not put too much pressure on the kid, if he has any sort of talent at the height he is , he will get chances...

Geelong and North Melb has Access to Darby Scott

Will Kilpatrick is available this year also as F/S

Hope to see Will in the hoops. 'Oysters' was a favourite of mine during my earlier years as a Cat fan.

But it's hard to see Darby doing anything other than joining his brother at the Roos. After all, based on how they're tracking, he could be a real chance of banking many senior games early in his career if he goes there.

And could easily be the first to play 100 AFL games at Blundstone Arena as well...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong and North Melb has Access to Darby Scott

Will Kilpatrick is available this year also as F/S
Will was available last year. He turned 19 earlier this year.

Will was available last year. He turned 19 earlier this year.

The comp has changed to an u19 comp this year so , there will be a few examples of player not being picked as 18 yo. ...but something tells me you are correct, in the sense, I do not think he is a first round pick type player

Paul Brown's son is also In this draft and tested well in some tests. Unfortunately he doesn't qualify as a father/Son.

Paul Brown's son is also In this draft and tested well in some tests. Unfortunately he doesn't qualify as a father/Son.

Any idea how good Brown is?

The truth is... unless he is a standout ..we probably will be able to add him.. what did it cost us for Simpson..not much ..

I think as the price one is expected to pay now is so close to par , then the 100 game qualification could esily be adjusted... the trouble is plenty of people would just scrub FSon all together.

Any idea how good Brown is?

The truth is... unless he is a standout ..we probably will be able to add him.. what did it cost us for Simpson..not much ..

I think as the price one is expected to pay now is so close to par , then the 100 game qualification could esily be adjusted... the trouble is plenty of people would just scrub FSon all together.
Someone on the drafts board has him as top 5 for Vic Country.

I like to look at that u17 game at the GF as a indicator. Brownless played in it , he also played both as bottom and top for Vic C.
I rate Brownless but under our Regime he has no chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back