Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
jumper1.png

Thought this could be a future option, it is the Tigers training jumper and borrows heavely from our current jumper, thoughts

Keep the current jumper long term. Only thing I would look at changing is the white clash guernsey. Perhaps White with a V?

Happy with home/away guernsey.

I am also not a fan of the clash jumper, the one I proposed above swoops around like our current away jumper but has a bit more of a traditional feel, we have seen Port and Freo embrace a traditional style jumper and I think at some stage we will to.

Over time it is logical to think that there will be on-going changes to jumpers. This gives the club a chance to market "new gear" every year.

I believe that Manchester United do this on an annual basis.

Over time it is logical to think that there will be on-going changes to jumpers. This gives the club a chance to market "new gear" every year.

I believe that Manchester United do this on an annual basis.
Yeah the big soccer leagues do this, so does the NBA I think?

AFL clubs probably do so with their away/clash jumpers every 3 or so years I reckon.

I dislike the suggestion above, I dont mind our jumpers as they are at the moment.

The yellow training guernseys are sold out. :(

I absolutely love my GC clash guernsey. Thanks to that lovely special in the Suns Shop, I'll be the proud owner of a GC away guernsey in a couple of weeks.

jumper1.png

Thought this could be a future option, it is the Tigers training jumper and borrows heavely from our current jumper, thoughts

I agree with you. It definitely looks like it'd be a good fit. What colors would you suggest for the clash?

I think a yellow clash would be awesome, and it's definitely something I'd buy. Since GC has had the same guernseys for two years now, do you think they're ready to redesign them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Home guernsey will stay for many many years.
Away and Clash guernsey will be re-designed at seasons end under a new manufacturer (I'd bet Kooga if there was a market available)
I also expect something more yellow or bright blue for the clash. I'd love to see yellow :thumbsu:

ughhh, really hope not kooga. :s
I don't mind Kooga to be honest. I think they are the most comfortable ( and probably because i'm packing a few extra hamburgers under the guernsey).

The fact they are a local company would top it off too!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back