Resource Potential Port Adelaide father son players

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
It's a pity we don't get the combine results for every player tested, stuff knows why they don't release them all. Is he quick or not? He seems to be a very smooth mover with some burst speed when needed. If he has some speed, he could make a handy small forward. Basically the same height as Boyd Woodcock (179cm) so we might have a couple of clever small forwards along with T.Burgoyne developing.
He tests modestly, not super quick but not slow either

Chizza12

All Australian
Jul 29, 2016
Wynn Vale
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
He tests modestly, not super quick but not slow either
I'm intrigued how you would know this, how do you have access to this info? Every recruiting department would have combine results for every player tested, why is this info not released? Am I the only draft nerd who would find this info interesting?

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
I'm intrigued how you would know this, how do you have access to this info? Every recruiting department would have combine results for every player tested, why is this info not released? Am I the only draft nerd who would find this info interesting?
You can see his testing results here

Oct 7, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Are there other teams?
A good time for Port to be high on the table and relying on concession picks. We won’t be getting low picks in the next little while.

Lachlan, Taj and Jase, Dylan, Jackson and Miles coming into a high performing team over the next few years is ideal. If we could target some FA key position players- even more ideal. We literally don’t need to draft for 3 years.

Chizza12

All Australian
Jul 29, 2016
Wynn Vale
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
You can see his testing results here

Brilliant, thanks for that. As a comparison, Lachie Jones time was 2.97 which placed him equal 10th in testing.

Sep 3, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
A good time for Port to be high on the table and relying on concession picks. We won’t be getting low picks in the next little while.

Lachlan, Taj and Jase, Dylan, Jackson and Miles coming into a high performing team over the next few years is ideal. If we could target some FA key position players- even more ideal. We literally don’t need to draft for 3 years.
Unless some of them have late growth spurts we will. Unfortunately none of our Father/Sons have been KPP height. Were all our ex-players afraid of death by Snu-Snu?

Unless some of them have late growth spurts we will. Unfortunately none of our Father/Sons have been KPP height. Were all our ex-players afraid of death by Snu-Snu?

Ha. That episode was on the other day. One of my favourites.

"Did you explain how the women's good fundamentals make up for their inability to dunk?"

Sep 9, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hearing a few things about Trent Burgoyne but would like to hear more if anyone knows how he’s looking ?

You mean Trent who is already on our list or jase who’s 2021 draft?

Jase is a promising winger / hbf that reminds me of late career Peter when we sent him to the backlines.

Trent missed most of the pre-draft year and we’ve seen next to nothing of but I really liked his game in the under 23 match this year. Very small quick natural crumber.

Back