Resource Potential Port Adelaide father son players

Remove this Banner Ad

How does it work if we have to bid for Burgoyne Jnr & Mead Jnr in the same year?

If clubs were to bid 1st round picks for both, would we then use our first & second pick?
And then if the prior year we traded the future 2nd round pick for the year they are in draft, how the hell does that work!?

2019 can't come fast enough, Burgoyne, Mead and Lade. Gunna be a good year
Watch for the father-son rules to be changed in 2018. Hopefully Burgoyne has his cousins wanting to play with him a few years later if by some chance the AFL doesn't screw us over with a rule change, just as we're due to get something worthwhile from it (again).

How does it work if we have to bid for Burgoyne Jnr & Mead Jnr in the same year?

If clubs were to bid 1st round picks for both, would we then use our first & second pick?
And then if the prior year we traded the future 2nd round pick for the year they are in draft, how the hell does that work!?

The bidding points go down to pick 73 and you can also go into deficit for the following draft. So if we had to use "2 first round picks" in your scenario, then we would use a combination of picks we already had.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-11-24/your-guide-to-the-draft-live-bidding-system

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every year since the beginning of time we have had either an Ebert or a Williams playing or coaching the PAFC.

Is the run likely to end with Brad's retirement in 5 or so years? Or do we need to make him Magpies player - coach until he is 40.

Every year since the beginning of time we have had either an Ebert or a Williams playing or coaching the PAFC.

Is the run likely to end with Brad's retirement in 5 or so years? Or do we need to make him Magpies player - coach until he is 40.

We need a breeding program to ensure this issue never happens again

Did a PB of 48.04 to make the swim team at the trials in April and also set a junior world record ie 18 or under when he was still 17.

Swam the heats of 4x 100m did a 47.04 which was the fastest split with a flying start, 4 or 5 of the world's best swimmers were rested.

Swam the final of 4 x 100m did a 47.38 flying start and only 5 others swam faster including Phelps, Adrian, McEvoy, and French pair Manadou and Stravius

Did a PB of in the heats of 47.90 even with an atrocious start turned 7th at the 50 and still won and set a new junior world record

Did a PB in the semi final of 47.88 his start looked better but his reaction time was 0.01 slower. The best sprinters have a recation time between 0.60~0.65, whilst Kyle at the moment is achieving around 0.75.

Who knows what he will achieve when he nails his starts and has clear water for all his swim.

As I have written in this thread, I have been tracking his times since 2011 and he is ahead of Thorpe, Klim, Magnuseen and McEvoy at similar age across 50m, 100m and 200m freestyle and 100m butterfly. As I have previously mentioned he will go to Tokyo in 2020 and if he keeps improving 2024 Olympics and will peak after Tokyo. That's when we Category B rookie him. ;) I've also said I reckon he can have an individual record as good as or better than Thorpe's in terms of titles, and a couple of months ago wrote that he has signed a 6 year contract either with Speedo or Adidas, they dont do many long term deals so that that shows what they think of his abilities.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...rio-or-play-in-the-afl.1057440/#post-41141870

Remove this Banner Ad

Back