Resource Potential Port Adelaide father son players

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 742891
Well that’s depressing, kids got talent and will end up a hawk
Well at least we now know there will be one less suitor with Silk turning down the 3-4 year offer from the Suns. Two horse race for his services.

Anyway. Both Jase Burgoyne and Taj Schofield will play in the U18s GF for WWT tomorrow. Jackson Mead is also playing for the Eagles reserves tomorrow in their prelim against Sturt (who have James Borlase playing for them). Should be a good experience for the boys to play games at Adelaide Oval.

Well at least we now know there will be one less suitor with Silk turning down the 3-4 year offer from the Suns. Two horse race for his services.

Anyway. Both Jase Burgoyne and Taj Schofield will play in the U18s GF for WWT tomorrow. Jackson Mead is also playing for the Eagles reserves tomorrow in their prelim against Sturt (who have James Borlase playing for them). Should be a good experience for the boys to play games at Adelaide Oval.

How good are these kids?

How good are these kids?

Really hard to say. I haven’t seen any of them live yet, just some vision and stats.

Schofield was highly rated coming into this year but has been injured on and off, and is a sub 180cm kid. Most had him as a first round draft pick coming into the year but he’s slid as others have moved up. Hopefully he has a growth spurt but his dad wasn’t tall either so probably not.

He’s got stuff to like but I wouldn’t bet on him too much this early.

Jase hasn’t had much press yet but I love the numbers he is already putting up. Good size too apparently. He’s the one I’m really excited about. A 185cm quick winger hbf is exactly what we need.

Borlase I don’t know heaps about but he has a body that should fill out to be really strong and he looks to have a bit of mongrel. I’m not sure on his height but must be somewhere in the 187-189cm range?

Can watch this game live from 12.00 Sunday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to hear that Burgoyne’s a couple of years away.

Schofield’s a bit underwhelming. First time I’ve watched him live. I realise he’s playing against kids a year older and has had an injury interrupted year though.

Schofield is quite hard to place right now. Really need to see what he produces next year.

Right now he does stuff every now and again that looks afl, but for the 8mins between that he’s getting beaten in the centre by kids who will never progress past sanfl reserves.

I have to remind myself he’s still got another year at under 18’s though.

South kids really really belting wwt around clearances/ stoppages , wwt just much better when ball gets outside.

WWT beat SA 12.13 83 to 9.6 60 in the U/18 GF today. These are the stats of a few players we are interested in.

Taj Schofield won the WAFL U/18 flag last year as a 16 year old and added the SANFL U/18 flag as 17 year old. Will be interesting to see what he does next year before he gets drafted.

WWT beat SA 12.13 83 to 9.6 60 in the U/18 GF today. These are the stats of a few players we are interested in.

Taj Schofield won the WAFL U/18 flag last year as a 16 year old and added the SANFL U/18 flag as 17 year old. Will be interesting to see what he does next year before he gets drafted.

View attachment 746507

Frederick with 9 marks and 9 inside 50's. Interesting.

Love the look of the Eagles U18 captain - Zane Williams. Woody South junior so I've followed him closely. Has had a cracking season. Should've played state U18 games but selectors went with names over actual form. Kid keeps growing and is a beautiful kick. One to watch.

RESERVES:
Sturt 6.9 (45) defeated by Woodville-West Torrens 14.7 (91)

Jackson Mead
(19 touches, five inside 50s, two marks, three clearances and two rebounds

Jackson might be playing against Norwood .. watch it live here

2019 SANFL Reserves Grand Final - Norwood v Eagles

Scheduled for 22 Sep 2019 11:25am

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back