Nov 7, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Flagstaff Hill FC, Tottenham
I really like Pickett in this year's draft

I actually like a lot of small forwards this year

If we go Stephens/McAsey/Gould with 12 I'd be keen for Pickett/Elijah Taylor at 18

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

bringbackbucky

Premiership Player
Dec 24, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Now I want him even more.

If we could trade up 29 so that we get Pickett and still get Mead that would be amazing.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Will be interesting to see how quickly he develops. Doesn't quite get enough of the ball but damn I'd love him on our list. He's the sort of player that will bring people through the gates. Highly regarded at PAC.

Sep 9, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Dudley and Nelligan from our old country zones on EP.

Borlase!!! Aaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh.
Isiah Dudley is only tiny but shows a lot of talent .
Comes from a long line of Dudley’s from Ceduna/Port Lincoln .
There’s bit lots of very talented Dudley’s from that mob but they’re a bit of a poor family and need help to keep fit and healthy etc . Hopefully Isaiah has shown enough to get the support he’ll need
Dudley is linked to Centrals who is part of Adelaides NGA zone
That is just bizarre. He is from Port Lincoln which should be aligned to Port Adelaide. Your origin just means nothing in the virtual world of the AFL.

No wonder we continue to dissociate more and more from their brand.

This nga and indigenous whatever is getting beyond control

Most of the afl is profiting with bulk 1st rounders being available to them for late pick bundles while we can’t even get kids from our old zones or sons of 4x premiership captains

What's the knock on Pickett?

His highlights look awesome!

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

He’s a 170cm Forward who racks up like 7 touches a game.

I think I said it a while back. He should go to the premiership winning team every season. He would look great there.

On any team below average he will likely be s**t.

I’m not really interested even if he is very fun to watch (if you don’t blink and miss his cameo)

This nga and indigenous whatever is getting beyond control

Most of the afl is profiting with bulk 1st rounders being available to them for late pick bundles while we can’t even get kids from our old zones or sons of 4x premiership captains

And complain to the AFL and we get told Teething problems. :rolleyes:

Not sure you can say "paid off" when it comes to Rioli

He was a major contributor to a flag after being drafted with a pick in the 50's. Drug ban or not, the guy could retire tomorrow and he'd still have been a better pickup than most.

WeedsMullet84

Cancelled
Oct 31, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Celtic, Glenelg
Dudley is linked to Centrals who is part of Adelaides NGA zone

This isn't actually confirmed yet, and is still the subject of mystery over on the Crows board.

Under current rules, despite the fact that Dudley is aligned with Centrals, which is in the Metro zone of the Crows for NGA, Crows/Port don't gain access to Indigenous players if they reside in their SANFL affiliated Metro zones, only if they reside in their Regional zones.

The link I've provided above seems to indicate that rules will be changed, but are yet to be confirmed, where Crows/Port WILL have access to draft concessions, but only after pick 40. For example, if clubs rate Dudley pick 20-25, they can nominate him, and we won't have the option to match him.

This isn't actually confirmed yet, and is still the subject of mystery over on the Crows board.

Under current rules, despite the fact that Dudley is aligned with Centrals, which is in the Metro zone of the Crows for NGA, Crows/Port don't gain access to Indigenous players if they reside in their SANFL affiliated Metro zones, only if they reside in their Regional zones.

The link I've provided above seems to indicate that rules will be changed, but are yet to be confirmed, where Crows/Port WILL have access to draft concessions, but only after pick 40. For example, if clubs rate Dudley pick 20-25, they can nominate him, and we won't have the option to match him.

“We’ll give you greater access, but you wont be able to pick anyone decent”

Cheers!

How is Mead’s field kicking?

He gets talked up as a mid-fwd so he must be able to find the goals ok, so can he hit targets as well?

His kicking and decision making is elite. Hes probably the best kick to a leading forward in the draft

Could be changed, not will be, is the current situation, and not for the 2019 draft. Too late for that.

Last edited:

davo999

Club Legend
Nov 5, 2009
Aldinga Beach
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I definitely hope we give junior Meady a go . I must admit his video that I’ve seen hasn’t really got me but I’m trusting the wisdom of the pundits and the bloodline because Darren was a very good player and got better with age pretty much .

Back