philthy05

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 9, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
adelaide 36ers
Does he make Garner's future on our list even less likely?
maybe? I really liked Garners progress in 2019, he’s got a laser boot and super competitive but not playing this year it’s impossible to know where he’s at. I viewed Garner as a replacement to broadbent or Hartlett going forward. Jones muddies that. I think there’s a place for Garner on the list but the wildcard is Bergman. I think Bergman has elite potential as a backman and jones and Bergman with Houston and Dbj as locks makes it crowded.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PJ Power

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 13, 2003
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
maybe? I really liked Garners progress in 2019, he’s got a laser boot and super competitive but not playing this year it’s impossible to know where he’s at. I viewed Garner as a replacement to broadbent or Hartlett going forward. Jones muddies that. I think there’s a place for Garner on the list but the wildcard is Bergman. I think Bergman has elite potential as a backman and jones and Bergman with Houston and Dbj as locks makes it crowded.
Especially if Burton gets fit.

Boxx

Premiership Player
Mar 2, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys
You will be able to watch Lachlan Jones again on Saturday Ch7 from 1.30
Eagles play Glenelg
After this game Port play Essendon
Can someone just snip and post the bits that he is in... fu** watching a whole game of SANFL not involving Port.

robbo1981

Club Legend
Nov 16, 2011
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Every time I've seen Jones he seems to miss targets by foot and hand granted I've only seen a limited amount.
Can't see him being top 10

Coobk001

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
CWS, OakR, SAS, Ducks
Every time I've seen Jones he seems to miss targets by foot and hand granted I've only seen a limited amount.
Can't see him being top 10
To be honest, im the same. Every time I watch him he seems to have a stinker. But I did finally see that hanger which was awesome. Im not sure if he's top 10 material yet, but can't complain when a kid on our radar is playing solid league footy at 18, its a great start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

philthy05

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 9, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
adelaide 36ers
Why would they even want jones? They need kpp and mids. You can find defenders with mid draft to rookie picks.

half the last decades all-Aus small and medium defenders were probably rookie draft picks and the rest 2nd rounders onwards.

RussellEbertHandball

Flick pass expert
Nov 16, 2004
SE Oz
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Mighty Blacks
Apparently Rowe has mapped out how the crows could and should get Jones anyone hear it today?
not get him, but force us to use more picks. it was a listener who wrote in and said the gws pick will be 9 because freo have deficit points and will move back, crows have gws' first round pick and Jones is touted as a pick 10. Bickley then said something like and you don't think Port will match that?

Last edited:

Ford Fairlane

Feb 21, 2002
Port Adelaide 5015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
Lol they have a massive dose of offended going on. Everything about getting one up on Port.

Must be an ambassador thing. Just enjoy your three-peat in season junk time you sad sack bunch of losers.

Today someone called up AA and told them Port's combined losses this year totalled 119 points. Of course it was horseshit.

Top Bottom