News Port Adelaide's Next Generation Academy

Running Vertical Jump (Right Hand)

7) Lachlan Jones (Eagles) 84cm

By comparison, Kysaiah Picket has a vertical jump (left hand) of 85cm.

Oct 8, 2004
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
EAGLES 5.2 8.6 10.9 12.11 (83)

SOUTH 3.1 4.2 7.5 9.6 (60)

LEADING DISPOSALS – Eagles: Barnett, Frederick 20, Jones, Schofield 18, Williams 16, Burgoyne, Smith 13.

South: Dumesny 21, Horne, 17, Copley 15, Draper, McCreery 14, Kraemer, Oliver 13.

GOALS – Eagles: Morris 3, Williams 2, Beecken, Frederick, Jackson, Jungfer, Lock, Pearce, Smith.

South: McCreery, Sladojevic 2, Clifton, Draper, Horne, Kraemer, Ryan.

Oct 7, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Are there other teams?
Pie 4 Life went 186cm, 86kg. Either way he's going to be a pretty big unit. Might make Gould less attractive as a first round pick this year?
I wonder if we think the sub 192cm key defender is the new black? Jonas, McKenzie, Lienert, Garner, Jones. I'd always thought this was out of necessity but we don't appear to want to change it. Jones played this role on Sunday and did it very well. Good closing speed, very good kick. Definitely one to watch.

Fredericks was obviously excellent on Sunday. If he's 19, that takes the shine off it a bit. That basically has him competing with Pudney who did very well all year in the League team while Fredericks played U18s but he has pace, can take a mark and kick a goal. He would add an interesting dynamic inside 50. Are we certain, this Fredericks is NGA as well?

I liked what a saw of Jones. Aggressive at the ball in defence without being stupid, commanded his area and was reliable with his disposal.

Back