Chelsea FC , Boston Red Sox/celtics
Screenshot_20200912-151537_Twitter.jpg

all seeing eye

exquirentibus veritatem
Nov 26, 2009
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Every time I've seen Jones he seems to miss targets by foot and hand granted I've only seen a limited amount.
Can't see him being top 10
Any other year no , but this yr on exposed form he is a low risk option for recruiters. First round definitely, so we will have to overpay slightly.

robbo1981

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2011
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Apparently Rowe has mapped out how the crows could and should get Jones anyone hear it today?

Apparently Rowe has mapped out how the crows could and should get Jones anyone hear it today?
not get him, but force us to use more picks. it was a listener who wrote in and said the gws pick will be 9 because freo have deficit points and will move back, crows have gws' first round pick and Jones is touted as a pick 10. Bickley then said something like and you don't think Port will match that?

Last edited:
Lol they have a massive dose of offended going on. Everything about getting one up on Port.

Must be an ambassador thing. Just enjoy your three-peat in season junk time you sad sack bunch of losers.

Today someone called up AA and told them Port's combined losses this year totalled 119 points. Of course it was horseshit.

Jones is close to Greg Phillips' size at the same age.

Maybe only 1cm difference in height.

Jones is 185cm tall.

I know how tall he is. Greg Phillips was around the same height at that age, as I posted.

There is a bit of Greg about Lachy. The big body in a young player, Greg's pace as a young guy was very underrated and Lachy is quick, both playing league footy in a key position as a teenager, both crunching tacklers, not intimidated by senior players, willing to run and carry, strong overhead.

Boxx

Premiership Player
Mar 2, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys
Jones is exactly what we need, an A grade back flanker.
Burton just can’t stay on the park and Bonner is b grade at best.

Jones is exactly what we need, an A grade back flanker.
Burton just can’t stay on the park and Bonner is b grade at best.
To replace Hartlett when he retires.
We need to keep Bonner for similar reasons.

If the Crows were silly enough to use a top 10 draft pick trying to force us to match a bid on a player they don't need, I'd be tempted to make them live with the consequences of playing that game.
I wonder how they would feel if they bid pick 9 and we did not match. I know we want Jones, but do we rate him highly enough to match there, and do they really want to risk using pick 9 on a HBF player.

Um, why wouldn't we match when we don't have a first round draft pick? It's not like we're going to get a better player than Jones in this draft with the picks we have.

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I wonder how they would feel if they bid pick 9 and we did not match. I know we want Jones, but do we rate him highly enough to match there, and do they really want to risk using pick 9 on a HBF player.
Actually yes you are right. We probably won't match and they will get stuck with a HBF they don't want

*taps nose

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back