BF Awards POTY 2014 - The decision, the winner, the legend! We also have a Trident winner people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know who you are. I don't know why you said that. If you are looking for laughs, I can tell you that you do not have that quality. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you apologise for that heinous remark, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

56552085.jpg

3JackAttack7

Dez!

Tulip

Tally after R21

33: Jackattack7

26: ng69

14: Striker475

10: d33my

9: Demon16

8: Cannon82

7: SSF / TPM

6: Dez! / Theseventhhamster

4: A11dAtP0w3R / Benwah83 / Bluelegs / schmuttt / Stretcharmstrong

3: Blackas87 / Dory_77

2: GHardeman

1: Crusty Demon / CTHORANGE / CWaffles / Headless / mrmonkey / Praetorian / PureFooty

JackAttack7 didn't you have a break too? If I recall correctly it was outside of the voting period.

A true pro.

Well it could have been 'in competition' a la Judd who doesn't even have to play to poll votes.

JackAttack7 didn't you have a break too? If I recall correctly it was outside of the voting period.

A true pro.

Well it could have been 'in competition' a la Judd who doesn't even have to play to poll votes.
Was during finals, I believe.

Sep 17, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
New York Giants
I don't know who you are. I don't know why you said that. If you are looking for laughs, I can tell you that you do not have that quality. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you apologise for that heinous remark, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Good Luck...

Rd 23 is here & soon after will be crowned the winner.

rd 23 2014.jpg

Cannon82 - Left his run late.
nickgrant69 - Suffering from a case of Sam Stosuritus late in the season.
JackAttack7 - Whale, whale, whale more votes.

And the winner of the #BigFooty #Deesboard POTY is...................

We there wasn't really much suspense in the end, so thanks for killing it for us Jac!

I mean, and the winner is (insert drum roll).......

JackAttack7

Congrats on a great performance in 2014 & much deserved winner of the badge & title like those before you such as Tulip & ThePuppetMaster.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
The final standings:

36: JackAttack7

29: nickgrant69

15: Striker475

13: Cannon82

7: Tulip / TPM

4: A11dAtP0w3R / Benwah83 / Bluelegs / schmuttt / stretcharmstrong

3: Blackas87 / Dory_77 / Supermercado

1: Crusty Demon / CTHORANGE / CWaffles / Headless / mrmonkey / Praetorian / PureFooty

My depiction of the second half of the season:

View attachment 94373

You can work out who is who.

Am I all 3 of the blokes on the ground??

Pretty consistent from old mate JackAttack7 , deserving winner mate I have no idea how the hell I was winning at the start

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
The final standings:

36: JackAttack7

29: nickgrant69

15: Striker475

13: Cannon82

7: Tulip / TPM

4: A11dAtP0w3R / Benwah83 / Bluelegs / schmuttt / stretcharmstrong

3: Blackas87 / Dory_77 / Supermercado

My depiction of the second half of the season:

View attachment 94373

You can work out who is who.

So I'm not half the poster / spammer nickgrant69 is. I wonder if Razorblades 'R' Us is still open...

Well done everyone who received nominal and final votes this year and thanks to everyone for contributing in general.

I think as far as variety goes this is one of the better boards on BF and we need variety to keep our collective sanity.

Great race between JackAttack7 and nickgrant69 who each invoked a lot of good discussion this year, some serious, some light hearted.

Having said that, next year we kick some arse! Yeah! Grrrrr!

We'll also announce a recipient of the Trident Badge shortly...

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back