BF Awards POTY - The Michael 'Juice' Newton Medal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps a kelvin Lawrence award for posters who just up and left - haven't seen CowboyFromHell in ages, he was quite busy there for a while. :(

Wonna is advantaged by his ban on that one. Can make a late running for it.

And then played in the 06 semi final due to there being no other fit ruckmen on our list.... what a night.

Every MFC fan who had ever been near a computer rose to their feet when he had a wild snap on goal in the first quarter. It missed, he did nothing else.

Does anyone know what happened after we delisted him? It's not exactly a name that lends itself to Google searching..

I can not stress enough to those who think they are a chance, lift!

LIFT!!! LIFT!!! LIFT!!! LIFT!!! LIFT!!! LIFT!!!

I feel like there should be a 'Brad Green' medal for most respected Melbourne-board poster disrespected by the rest of the forum.

Disrespected by most of the TLC forum, I suspect - although interestingly, some appear to be trying to change their spots of late :eek:

And a small dedicated group of three-legged dogs on the Bay, but much like GC$ and GW$, they don't count.

Does everyone approve of the award name? If not give me solutions not problems.

The Austin Wonaeamirri Medal?
8WN9T.gif

What will we call the rising star award?

The Luke 'What could have been' Molan medal for best new talent?
The Jack 'no pressure, but you need to be a star from the day you put the Dees jumper on' Viney medal?
The Chris Lamb to the slaughter medal?
The Jeff "Paris' Hilton medal?

I think we need more ideas.

The Jack 'no pressure, but you need to be a star from the day you put the Dees jumper on' Viney medal?

The Cale 'Hard Bastard' Morton Medal?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every MFC fan who had ever been near a computer rose to their feet when he had a wild snap on goal in the first quarter. It missed, he did nothing else.
Pretty sure he got sat on his arse by some diminutive Docker at some point too.

The clip is floating around on YT somewhere.

Or the Cam Bruce medal - A poster who stars off great but as soon as they look the goods they are smashed to pieces & are never the same.

This should now be renamed 'The Liam 'Machete' Jurrah' medal.

The Jared "Horrible things are going to happen for the next 3-4 years after you win it" Rivers Medal?

The David 'Now you've shown your ability we're going to cruel you with injury' Schwartz Medal?

The Addam "If you weep once, you weep forever" Maric Medal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back