Rumour Power and the Premier

Harro59

Club Legend
May 14, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
If true -hopefully he takes a leaf from Mike Rann and stays away from golf courses at night with waitresses. Allegedly.
Wasn't it true in the end that Rann was banging her in the car park next to the North Adelaide Gold Course?

That's why her ex smacked him with a newspaper.

fu** that's when politics were fun. Good times.

FuManchu

Aug 25, 2003
here
AFL Club
Collingwood
With an ex port player then maybe.

No way a current one. Dude is 53yo.
Funny you mention that. There was a few stories about Port floating around Adelaide a few years back, one was about the elder of 2 brothers who played for Port and the subject of this thread. Good luck to them!

walterhobbs

Debutant
Aug 13, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
Funny you mention that. There was a few stories about Port floating around Adelaide a few years back, one was about the elder of 2 brothers who played for Port and the subject of this thread. Good luck to them!
Yer I’ve heard that one a few times aswell from a few different people last year

Catoggio76

All Australian
Sep 21, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Can I have clarification on 'dropping a few hairpins" meaning please? It's got potential for national growth after COVID, that term

ash_1050

Premiership Player
Nov 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory and Arsenal
Can I have clarification on 'dropping a few hairpins" meaning please? It's got potential for national growth after COVID, that term

It's a reference to a woman staying over at someone's house overnight and then inadvertently leaving hairpins all over the place as she's taken them out before getting into bed.

CasuallyDressed

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 9, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
76ers/Rockies/Colts/West Ham
Ollie getting Steve to draw him like one his french girls wearing nothing but his brownlow?

Catoggio76

All Australian
Sep 21, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
It's a reference to a woman staying over at someone's house overnight and then inadvertently leaving hairpins all over the place as she's taken them out before getting into bed.
Thanks. I like the term. I am still having trouble with Marshall dropping a few hairpins around Adelaide given i am now not sure which gender he prefers.... Can David Glascott answer that question?

ChesterTreasure

Club Legend
Nov 11, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Thanks. I like the term. I am still having trouble with Marshall dropping a few hairpins around Adelaide given i am now not sure which gender he prefers.... Can David Glascott answer that question?
The monkey obviously preferred males.