Game Day Power hosts The Swans at AO

Remove this Banner Ad

To all players: Show some discipline. Don't give the umps a chance to give the oppo stupid free kicks or reverse something when the ball was already in our hands. Also no big drop offs for large periods. At this point with our injuries, it's only acceptable if we are winning by a decent margin and the game is won.

Defenders: No Sydney uncontested marks in our back 50. Every entry they have must be met with a 1v1 or 2v1 contest.

Midfielders: Kick to a forwards advantage, use sign language or anything to get a forward to come out into some space. Some synergy needed in that aspect.

Forwards: High pressure. You are the first line of defence, run your guts out and it makes the rest of the teams job easier.

Line ball.

Loved Montys reasoning behind the Williams call and whats expected from him.
Will take a win by anything it can be as ugly as it likes.

Dylan is decent odds to kick 3.

The wet conditions keeps Sydney closer… Port by 7 goals!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This Sydney based Port Adelaide supporter was really looking forward to going to the footy live with his Mum today, but then Emperor Gladys’ decreed I could not leave…. Back to the couch for me…

Tough game to pick, as Sydney is a little unpredictable at the moment. Just want Port to get up as I can’t stand my in-laws when Sydney beat
Port.

I read this as Port hosts the Swine. I thought that was a bit harsh :p

Port by 30. Ollie the obligatory best on. Charlie and Rozee 4 goals each. Dylan 2 on debut.

Comfortable win (by about 25) and the same people saying they are worried we will lose now will then complain we didn’t destroy them when we had the chance in the 3rd quarter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back