Power Pick Powell-Pepper

Remove this Banner Ad

Day ten

Still nothing
Koch said this morning he's seen the report the club sent to the AFL

Didn't seem too keen to state nothing happened / seemed more interested in the use of the words "sexual assault"

Am guessing he wants it termed differently.

Last edited:
The frothing queen of delusion reappears how apt lel

And yet ANOTHER post about me !

Shouldn't you be over leading your clan of misogynists on the port board ?

There must be new posts for you to "like" .....

Why should anything of a serious matter be resolved in a time frame to suit you? a man hating FOTY such as yourself would hang a guy on no evidence in any circumstance.

Last edited:
Then why haven't your club come out with any "facts?"
It's been 9 days and they knew about it before Channel 7 did.

As for facts , I've seen a young woman relate a revolting incident by your player on national news.
Try to keep up Subs. SPP was filmed drunk on social media coming out of a night club. Why hasn't the journalist that broke the story and made these false allegations continue to investigate matter?

Day ten

Still nothing
Koch said this morning he's seen the report the club sent to the AFL

Didn't seem too keen to state nothing happened / seemed more interested in the use of the words "sexual assault"

Am guessing he wants it termed differently.
They’ll want it swept under the carpet by thursday....teams announced....why haven’t they employed Keefy to expedite the spin?:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why should anything of a serious matter be resolved in a time frame to suit you? a man hating FOTY such as yourself would hang a guy on no evidence in any circumstance.

Only men I hate are "don't you know who we are " groping molestering pigs.

They’ll want it swept under the carpet by thursday....teams announced....why haven’t they employed Keefy to expedite the spin?:)

Koch this morning - what he DIDN'T say spoke volumes !

Koch this morning - what he DIDN'T say spoke volumes !
But... but it’s a serious matter according to JimmyJerkoff:rolleyes:

I’d hate Kochead and Co. to be dithering over a life and death decision. If it’s serious there should have been a resolution by now.:eek:

Try to keep up Subs. SPP was filmed drunk on social media coming out of a night club. Why hasn't the journalist that broke the story and made these false allegations continue to investigate matter?

Why don't you believe the woman? When a woman says she's been sexually assaulted do you always just brush it off as nothing or that she's lying? No wonder women are too afraid to speak out - look at the reactions.

Why don't you believe the woman? When a woman says she's been sexually assaulted do you always just brush it off as nothing or that she's lying? No wonder women are too afraid to speak out - look at the reactions.
Why should I? Too me she’s nothing more than a stoner gangy that hangs around night clubs looking for attention. Perhaps try showing me proof of when and where she said was sexually assaulted instead of whining like a baby.

The irony escapes you as well as your clan of misogynists

And you still don't get it / nobody gives a **** how many women you molested back in your day.
IT ISNT OK THESE DAYS!

Do you get it now ?

Seriously Subura? What would you expect from a bunch of Neanderthals - what would be allowed in the 70/80’s stays in that time, not acceptable today. Then again, they actually need a brain to understand this.

By the way, have they announced that sponsor yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back