Training Power Pre-Season Training Pics (Friday 16th November 2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe AJ has been told to bulk up?

As all you gym bros would know, if you do put on a lot of muscle in a short amount of time it will result in an increase in body fat as well.

During pre season as they do more endurance based work, he should start to lean out whilst maintaining most of the muscle he gained.

Wel at least that’s what I hoped happened

Maybe AJ has been told to bulk up?

As all you gym bros would know, if you do put on a lot of muscle in a short amount of time it will result in an increase in body fat as well.

During pre season as they do more endurance based work, he should start to lean out whilst maintaining most of the muscle he gained.

Wel at least that’s what I hoped happened
Obviously been told to bulk up his abdomen then.

I can see 3 bolters this year. SPP (looks in ripping nick and highly motivated). Atley and Marshall.

I'm going to take a punt and add Hewett to that list, he has bulked up considerably from the spindly kid of only a few seasons ago, he has shown some good signs as a midfielder at the Maggies from time to time, and now that he has a bit of size he could surprise us all.

I'm going to take a punt and add Hewett to that list, he has bulked up considerably from the spindly kid of only a few seasons ago, he has shown some good signs as a midfielder at the Maggies from time to time, and now that he has a bit of size he could surprise us all.
I like that Hewett is gradually improving. I think he will develop into a tagger and eventually play AFL games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frampton as a forward is going to surprise. He still got pushed off the ball too easily, but that could change. He showed a lot more than I expected. You’ll see.

Frampton and Ryder know how to lead. Perhaps Dixon and Watts should take notes from these fellas.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back